Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Good evening people,

First post and first review so here it goes:

Booking was really easy and straightforward, from their website there's a link where you can add their WhatsApp contact and directly communicate with them from there. I made all my communications for the booking in English. I believe they use Google translate to answer but that's perfectly fine, there was no miscommunication.

You ask for who you want, type of service and what time. They'll answer with the price and also give you the address and ask you to contact them again a couple minutes before the meeting once you're at the location they provided. In my case, it was in Nippombashi.

Once you arrive, you contact them, they give you the appartment number and you just go in and wait for the provider. The appartment itself is clean, not much to say about it.

Makiya came in, greeted me and served me some tea. She speaks some English and is really down to learn so sometimes she might ask you to clarify a few words. I speak some basic Japanese too so I also used that to communicate with her.

I helped her get undressed, undressed myself and we took a shower together.

After that, we went to the bed and went on with the business. She's really down to do anything you ask pretty much. Blowjob was great, nipple play was nice, she's a really good kisser. We did some 69 too. We carried on with the foreplay and then I fucked her till finish. I had some time left on the clock so we just chilled, talked and she suggested some actually good restaurants to me.

I recommend as I've repeated the experience 4 times so far in the past 2 months.

Any questions are welcomed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023

Management Note: For now, NH reviews will remain grouped together (Tokyo, Osaka, etc.)

Thanks for the review. Seems like this site is just the gaijin friendly cast at LIBE Osaka? I suppose that's convenient because the last time I interacted with them over email they would never say who is gaijin-ok and would just keep declining my nominations until I got to an OK one. I saw Minto (https://libe-nh.com/profile-mint.html) back in 2020 and had a good time - I see she's still on the schedule so maybe I should visit again.

Thanks for the review! I’m thinking about seeing her soon, sounds like a great time.