80min kairaku course 22,000 + 1,100 registration fee = 23,100 total

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
About me: I can speak decent Japanese but instead of nihongo jouzu I'm often being told I look like I live in Japan, which might score me an extra point or two in some situations.

Walked in on a late, weekday afternoon. Older gentleman at the front confirms I understand where I am and what I'm doing and off to the rule explaination we go. Out of three girls working at the time only one is available, the other two being already booked. It's 95-ish minutes before closing time, so 80-minute course is the logical maximum I can go for and coincidentally what I was planning to go for anyway.
I'm given a number card and ushered to a waiting room. Few minutes later I am joined by two Japanese gentlemen with prior arrangements for the other two girls. Or, rather, one gentleman and one younger fellow who looked like he won't remember much from his session.
Eventually, our numbers get called in order and we're joined with our providers.

Mako: she gives off the next door vibe, very cheerful, looks to be in her early 30s.

After disrobing in my room, we walk to the showers for an initial scrub. Tamarando works under a "harem" concept where all the showering happens in a group rather than sneaking around to avoid contact with other mongers. That gives you the added benefit of eyeing up other cast au naturel so you can plan your future visits. As such, our waiting room trio joins up again in the bath for the shower session and we get washed by our assigned providers.
Back in the room, Mako changes into the red racing swimsuit I requested and we start with the massage. Definitely the relaxation kind and rather uneventful. One part that sticks in the memory is a shoulder massage that gives you a nice occasion for some titty groping. Mako had some questions about how various things the shop offers are called in English and if I spoke English with the front desk staff, so the shop seems open to foreign customers of various linguistic fluency but, as always, YMMV.
After the flip, Mako straddles my chest and goes to work on the little guy using hot oil while I grope her ass. Not long after comes the finish, another shower and with a few minutes left until the shop closes I'm back on the street.

Two, rather unfortunate, things I need to mention (and am willing to accept at least partial blame for): One, due to scarcity of providers at the time, I did not dare requesting double washing (being washed by two providers) which I guess will be a regret I'll carry for the rest of my life (or at least until I visit the shop again). Two, (and outside of eyeing the watch this is just speculation on my part): I think the shop really works towards the whole harem washing part so they try to sync up session starts with other clients so the bath isn't empty and that cut into the time I paid for. Out of the 80-minute session I got 60 minutes (and even that is rounding up). I can partially blame myself for coming in late, but then again I was very much offered the 80-minutes option with no mention that may be cutting it close (and factoring in 15 or so minutes for the provider to get ready it didn't seem to me like I'm putting a pressure on the shop). Even the other two mongers, with previous appointments had to wait quite a bit in the waiting room and then all 3 of us were called in one after another, so if they booked 60-min sessions and the shop wanted to start all three of us at the same time for the bathing experience, the math would add up. Sad that they didn't mention anything during payment.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The big selling point of the shop is definitely the harem bath part, I may repeat with a different girl at a better time just to experience that in full glory.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023