Guest viewing is limited

Male attire at HB

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
A young lady friend of mine has told me she wants me to take her to the 緊縛 event at Bliss Out on the 18th this month. I'm aware of the normal ladies attire for this sort of thing but neither of us has been to a HB before and don't know what I should bring to wear.

Nothing special... when you're not actively playing, then a simple T-shirt and boxers are fine. Wear some designer boxers if you want to make yourself a talking point.
Some guys will go further with a g-string, but rarely have seen that...

Recommend conversational socks too. Ours never come off except to take showers there. Keep in mind, whatever you wear (if it stays on long) will be saturated with cigarette smoke. You still want to have a good impression, so we would not suggest poor fitting or cheap-looking clothes.

Ok, I guess it will be designer T and silk boxers or something similar then. I suspect though that my lady friend will get far more attention than me in any case.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
A young lady friend of mine has told me she wants me to take her to the 緊縛 event at Bliss Out on the 18th this month. I'm aware of the normal ladies attire for this sort of thing but neither of us has been to a HB before and don't know what I should bring to wear.

People generally don't bring anything to wear. They simply just strip down to their underwear or birthday suit. Women may then try on some of the provided "cosplay" outfits. These places are not fancy and people generally dress down. Guys seem to avoid wearing suits. Smart casual and you would blend in comfortably.

Yeah decent pair of boxers or any underwear is more than enough Lol. After the first go I like the bathrobe option

Reactions: User#42695
I’m considering going to one as well, I was wondering the same question.

I suppose as a woman I should wear sexy stuff and the guys just hangs out in boxer.

I wonder though, there are lockers where to put our clothes and shoes (since you mention socks I suppose we have to remove our shoes?)

I suppose as a woman I should wear sexy stuff and the guys just hangs out in boxer.
I wonder though, there are lockers where to put our clothes and shoes (since you mention socks I suppose we have to remove our shoes?)
You can dress sexy or casual, don’t worry so much about, but try to wear comfortable stuff and easy to undress just in case you would like to play... You will also find sexy costumes, which are what my girlfriend usually likes to wear. I usually wear La Perla black silk shirt and trunk boxer. There are lockers and you must leave your shoes.

Reactions: capitanminchia
Thank you for your answer, the only thing i’m worried about is that i’m a regular médium size in Europe not an asian extra small. So, I’m not sure those would fit. I have some kinky costumes of my one, i’ll bring them to be sure :)

So you take you shoes off before you even get buzzed in. The lockers are just behind a curtain off the main bar area and I am 99 percent it returns the 100 yen that you put in so you can to the lockers as often as you want. So you can be conservative until you are comfortable