Male enhancement pills

coconutwater

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone knows which male supplement pills are good in Japan?

I once tried this pill from love hotel vending machine inside the room and could do 4-5 rounds instead of 1 without problem which was amazing, but then there was one I tried in convince store for 500 yen in gold/red packaging that did nothing for me.

Anyone here possibly know what's the name of the one I mentioned as I would love to try it again, or have any other recommendations?

Reactions: 910234
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone knows which male supplement pills are good in Japan?

I once tried this pill from love hotel vending machine inside the room and could do 4-5 rounds instead of 1 without problem which was amazing, but then there was one I tried in convince store for 500 yen in gold/red packaging that did nothing for me.

Anyone here possibly know what's the name of the one I mentioned as I would love to try it again, or have any other recommendations?
Quite frankly, I always thought those were psychological boosters. A lot of male performance issues are sourced from mental stress (knowingly or unknowingly) or other external factors that could be blamed.
There are so many of those "male enhancement" things floating around, it's hard to trace down what would have been in the hotel that you mentioned.

If you really want to try your luck - Go to M's or a similar store, they carry whole shelves of these enhancement formulas.

Quite frankly, I always thought those were psychological boosters. A lot of male performance issues are sourced from mental stress (knowingly or unknowingly) or other external factors that could be blamed.
There are so many of those "male enhancement" things floating around, it's hard to trace down what would have been in the hotel that you mentioned.

If you really want to try your luck - Go to M's or a similar store, they carry whole shelves of these enhancement formulas.
Thank you for response :) i have been in few of those stores just the problem is i dont know what to buy/ what acutally works haha. The one i tried in that hotel felt like magic thought, i would love to trace down what it is.

Thank you for response :) i have been in few of those stores just the problem is i dont know what to buy/ what acutally works haha. The one i tried in that hotel felt like magic thought, i would love to trace down what it is.
I've never touched those things - I wasn't really comfortable ingesting something without really knowing what it was. I'd barely touch an energy drink, so I'm just not very adventurous in this department.
I guess... go back to the same hotel and see if you can get the same thing, take a pic and look it up afterwards? That'd be the easiest... unless someone here really knows their enhancement stuff, lol.

I guess... go back to the same hotel and see if you can get the same thing, take a pic and look it up afterwards? That'd be the easiest... unless someone here really knows their enhancement stuff, lol.

Or go again with the same girl, most of the time when my friends have had problems performing it has been cured by dating a hotter girl. :p

Or go again with the same girl, most of the time when my friends have had problems performing it has been cured by dating a hotter girl. :p
That's not really accurate. How many 'hot' girls have been complete duds when it comes to bedroom skills? Quite a few.
The best are the ones that don't look hot but as soon as the hotel door is closed, the game changes.
I recall the one story about my 'afternoon delight' - she was like that. You'd not call her hot in public, but that's just all window dressings, really.

That's not really accurate. How many 'hot' girls have been complete duds when it comes to bedroom skills? Quite a few.

I totally agree that many good looking girls, especially in p4p setting, have been very disappointing in bed.

But what I meant by 'hot' is not only related to looks but actions inside closed doors.

Some of my most memorable moments have been with girls who look very innocent on public but act totally opposite when there is nobody looking.