http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=6832

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min - 13k

Type/Location:
Fashion-health/Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Getting out of shibuya station exit #1, turn right, the shop is at B1, at the corner of the street.

The guy said only two girls are available for gaijin. Other girls are for japanese only. He looks quite rude. He gave me a recommendation, but I decide to choose the other girl, which doesn't looks so attractive on the picture. I guess I choose her because I don't like the man so I don't want to accept his advise. So another 2k for the 40min-11k course.

After waiting a while, I was surprised to see the girl was much pretty than I thought. Taller than average, and body is slim. I like girl who likes smile and laugh. She is my type. Though she don't speak English, I did enjoy the procedure very much.

We kissed. And then BBBJ and sumata. That it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The girl's name is mami. She is quite good. I might not repeat because I never repeat for anyone.

Very Good review - thanks for sharing.

I lived in Tokyo years ago. At that time I was one of the pioneer member/contributers to the first sites covering 風俗. It's great to see some guys carrying the torch.

Way back then, one of my favorite shops was 道玄坂クリスタル.

I wonder if they would still admit me. First, they cut-back on admitting gaijin. Second, they allowed me in because I was an established customer - they made an exception for me.

Why do I mention 道玄坂クリスタル in this thread? It's in the same building as Strawberry Jam.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I lived in Tokyo years ago. At that time I was one of the pioneer member/contributers to the first sites covering 風俗. It's great to see some guys carrying the torch.

I wonder if they would still admit me. First, they cut-back on admitting gaijin. Second, they allowed me in because I was an established customer - they made an exception for me.

Why do I mention 道玄坂クリスタル in this thread? It's in the same building as Strawberry Jam.

Is this the one on the upper floors? What services do they have?

I'm curious too but I guess most of will head to Strawberry Jam cos of the big ass sign and tout outside.

IIRC I tried to go there once and was turned away.

I recently dropped by 道玄坂クリスタル and provided an ultra-polite introduction/explanation.

They politely rejected me.

Sigh! The memories!

wat did u do that they reject ur entry?
Hi Chinti,

Are you new to this forum? Have you ever visited Japan or Tokyo?

I did absolutely nothing that would provide anyone with a reason to reject. As my reply above indicates, I was very polite.

They rejected me because I am not Japanese.

-- The Dire Wolf

Hi Chinti,

Are you new to this forum? Have you ever visited Japan or Tokyo?

I did absolutely nothing that would provide anyone with a reason to reject. As my reply above indicates, I was very polite.

They rejected me because I am not Japanese.

-- The Dire Wolf
im not new to this forum and im living in japan. also i have already tried out many service provider and never once been rejected before. im not japanese either but strawberry jam din't reject my entry, in fact the tencho was super friendly.

Reactions: Muku1
im not japanese either but strawberry jam din't reject my entry, in fact the tencho was super friendly.
@DireWolf98 was referring to Dogenzaka Crystal, which is in the same building.

Heard about Strawberry Jam pretty frequently, guess I'll have a try when time allows.
Thank you for sharing, looks like mixed results between quite a bit of feedback.