Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 - 40mins (inc 2k selection fee)

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English & very bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was very happy to see Mami when I came out of the waiting room - cute, slim and young with a firm body and a genki smile on her face.

I like to go in enthusiastic and chatty to warm things up, she responded by laughing at my "jokes" and grabbing my crotch, then went in for a kiss and DFK - what a wonderful welcome!
The shower was fun and quick - she genuinely seemed keen to get the action going on the bed.

Once there, it was DFK, hands wandering, and she pretty much got straight to business with ball licking and BBJ.

Wow. She was incredibly into sucking cock, deep throating and moaning all the while. She swung her leg over and I had fun fingering her while watching her in the mirror.

I asked for Sumata and she really seemed unhappy to stop blowing me but then got on top and proceeded to go hardcore. Lots of energy, lots of noise, lots of feeling.

Boom.

Still Genki, clean up shower.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Strawberry Jam Jackpot

Can you link to the top page? For some reason their site index is horked and doesn't auto redirect...

Ah ha! I see what it is. Strawberry Jam has a different domain name for profiles than they do their main site. Probably so they can link all profiles to multiple sites.

http://sj.jam1999.com/girls.html

Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=6832

Date of Encounter:
December

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 - 40mins (inc 2k selection fee)

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English & very bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was very happy to see Mami when I came out of the waiting room - cute, slim and young with a firm body and a genki smile on her face.

I like to go in enthusiastic and chatty to warm things up, she responded by laughing at my "jokes" and grabbing my crotch, then went in for a kiss and DFK - what a wonderful welcome!
The shower was fun and quick - she genuinely seemed keen to get the action going on the bed.

Once there, it was DFK, hands wandering, and she pretty much got straight to business with ball licking and BBJ.

Wow. She was incredibly into sucking cock, deep throating and moaning all the while. She swung her leg over and I had fun fingering her while watching her in the mirror.

I asked for Sumata and she really seemed unhappy to stop blowing me but then got on top and proceeded to go hardcore. Lots of energy, lots of noise, lots of feeling.

Boom.

Still Genki, clean up shower.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Strawberry Jam Jackpot
Bro, within your 40mins, you are allowed to only cummed once? or can be more as long as within time frame?

Oh my goodness!! Can confirm. Mami is legit! I received excellent service from her yesterday, although she seemed to like sumata in my case. I'll drop the details in a new review:)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!! Can confirm. Mami is legit! I received excellent service from her yesterday, although she seemed to like sumata in my case. I'll drop the details in a new review:)

Lol - Niiiice! :woot: