Guest viewing is limited

Man Arrested In Aichi - Tresspassing At A University

Aichi cops arrest Tokyo man traveling around Japan to ‘hit on women’ Suspect tried to run but was overpowered and pinned down. pinned down

Damn, for a few seconds i was shocked. Like, actually useful cops here? Doing chase and stuff? :eek:
Except when you read the article, the ones doing the "overpowering and pinning down" part were actually students...

He's apparently not a PUA by definitions given by folks around here because he wasn't successful.

Just kidding, but seriously - having the intention of going around to college universities and catcalling Japanese women in an effort to get laid has to be one of the stupidest, most desperate ways of social interaction I've seen.

A man was arrested for trespassing in a Nagoya university building

Think this was the actual charge =P

And no, most people out there don't advocate breaking the law in the pursuit of game. Personally, I've never even been looked at by cops. Closest I ever got was when I got jumped by 5 japanese guys for hitting on their friend while I smoked a cigarette *shrug*.

One of the guys I know did get arrested when a girl he gamed accused him of sexual harassment, called the police then blackmailed him to drop the charges. And even then, I doubt he did anything wrong other than talking to the wrong girl who apparently regularly does that to guys. Screw sugar dating, just go out there and try to catch guys like that, blackmail is a better salary. =P

Reactions: Solong
Mehhh

Massively overblown. So what if you go into a university and talk to chicks? Tbh it just makes the people who jumped him look whack. Anyway he won't go to jail just maybe a trespassing fine at worst.

I wonder if techniques for escaping from police pursuit are included in any of the PUA boot camp courses... :D

Nanpa isn't illegal. What you do on the other hand is (try to hide in the gray area tho you might).. Do delihealth places come with a "How to not get stung by the police" pamphlets?? Har har har. Let's all chuckle at things we disapprove of and throw salt around. *yawn* Can the mongers have a less predictable response pls?

Massively overblown. So what if you go into a university and talk to chicks? Tbh it just makes the people who jumped him look whack.
Even if the guy is harmless, he's fucking stupid for doing that less than a week after Mayu Tomita events. You can't blame the students for being suspicious of people who sneak where they don't belong.

Reactions: meiji
Actually, the most stupid thing the nabbed PUA did was announce his intentions on Twitter, say the report, and the cited Asahi News.

In certain PUA circles, having sex must be such an exceptional occasion that it needs a publicized letter of intent, and of course a few breathless "lay reports" after the alleged fact.

Reactions: John Chavers
If he was Japanese then I'm amazed he left the house to find a girl, traveling to another city just seems so out of character to the usual "I'd rather wank over pop videos of pamyu pamyu than talk to a human of the opposite sex" young males I tend to see hanging around.

Still while they are not interested it just leaves frustrated women that will even jump this old codger.

It is kinda creepy though, perhaps he had too much competition outside Shinjuku station, he couldn't take a piss as the queues for Starbucks toilets were full of desperate gaijin so he went in search of pastures new.

Aichi cops arrest Tokyo man traveling around Japan to ‘hit on women’ Suspect tried to run but was overpowered and pinned down. pinned down

Damn, for a few seconds i was shocked. Like, actually useful cops here? Doing chase and stuff? :eek:
Except when you read the article, the ones doing the "overpowering and pinning down" part were actually students...
I saw a cop in kabuki cho tackling someone once. They both fell on the ground and stuff, it was really impressive.