Guest viewing is limited

Manager Of Dark Night Has Been Arrested

trueplaya

TAG Member
Reaction score
anyone familiar with the happening bar in ueno called dark night?
there's an interesting story in the nikkan gendai about the manager and a few others being arrested.
it's unclear if any customers were arrested or if anyone will be prosecuted.
however, since the tag community is often asking about happening bars, i thought i'd throw this out.
i've been a few times myself. it was actually quite good.
http://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/newsx/158185

The website is already offline. Another Ueno HB shutdown. I was a member of Kun Kun and was in it the week before it got busted, i would have been arrested for sure if they came in when i was there.

anyone familiar with the happening bar in ueno called dark night?
there's an interesting story in the nikkan gendai about the manager and a few others being arrested.
it's unclear if any customers were arrested or if anyone will be prosecuted.
however, since the tag community is often asking about happening bars, i thought i'd throw this out.
i've been a few times myself. it was actually quite good.
http://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/newsx/158185
This has been discussed a lot. See the thread "Watch Yourself Out There. "

You are dealing with lazy police and politicians wasting taxpayer money by pretending to solve problems that don't exist.

They are harassing consenting adults enjoying sex and their natural human rights instead of chasing rapists, thieves, murderers, and drug dealers. To including breaking down locked doors to spy on your penis or vagina.

These are twisted sex police, and such actions are disgraceful. Their goal must be to impose Islamic Sharia Law on the Japanese people. And in my opinion, this is why the Japanese are dying off. When you want to raid and throw consenting adults in jail for enjoying group sex, your country is going down hill.

Last edited:
Seems this only happened on Sunday and 7 customers are also getting charged with
indecent exposure. Estimated takings of 1.4 billion yen in 4 years.

Seems this only happened on Sunday and 7 customers are also getting charged with
indecent exposure. Estimated takings of 1.4 billion yen in 4 years.

Clearly, I'm in the wrong business.

Edit: What? That's about 30m/yen/month? Really?

These are twisted sex police, and such actions are disgraceful. Their goal must be to impose Islamic Sharia Law on the Japanese people. And in my opinion, this is why the Japanese are dying off. When you want to raid and throw consenting adults in jail for enjoying group sex, your country is going down hill.

*rolls eyes* people don't have sex at HBs for procreative purposes, and going to HBs don't have to be part of a healthy sex life. I'm sure if you polled most Japanese who actually have a healthy sex life whether they'd ever be interested in public and/or anonymous sex, most would say no. I could additionally argue that promiscuous/anonymous/public sex is more indicative of the drop in Japanese population than te crackdown of same.

I just don't get the repeated hysterics here. Can't you just argue that HBs, etc are events that you enjoy, and the police shouldn't be shutting them down? Instead of trying to claim that shutting down HBs is what is wrong with Japanese society, and is a reason that the Japanese are dying off? Take a deep breath here.

*rolls eyes* people don't have sex at HBs for procreative purposes, and going to HBs don't have to be part of a healthy sex life. I'm sure if you polled most Japanese who actually have a healthy sex life whether they'd ever be interested in public and/or anonymous sex, most would say no. I could additionally argue that promiscuous/anonymous/public sex is more indicative of the drop in Japanese population than te crackdown of same.

I just don't get the repeated hysterics here. Can't you just argue that HBs, etc are events that you enjoy, and the police shouldn't be shutting them down? Instead of trying to claim that shutting down HBs is what is wrong with Japanese society, and is a reason that the Japanese are dying off? Take a deep breath here.
*rolling eyes too* People who have less sex, are less likely to have babies. Japan has among the lowest sexual frequency of any industrialized country. That's for married and non-married couples, per week.

It's the negative attitude and the negative mindset about sex, that's a detriment to Japan. That's what interferes with people, particularly women, with being comfortable with and enjoying sex and sexuality. The quality of a person's sex life is directly related to their quality of life.

In no way should a police department ever feel or have the mindset in the first place that they are serving the public good by raiding locked door private clubs and closed door hotel rooms looking for sex orgies among consenting adults. In no way should it ever cross any police departments mind that becoming sex orgy police is appropriate use of taxpayer money and police resources.

Only here? o_O
I don't remember ever creating any threads on happening bar or sex orgy raids or busts. I simply responded to posts others have made. And I was originally called out (on that other thread), by name (though post was modified later). That's like kicking a sleeping bear. [emoji350]

And I was originally called out (on that other thread), by name (though post was modified later)
It was modified at TAG Admin's request. I use '@' like a
batman_symbol_by_lead_exile-d3e0i2a.gif
when summoning TAGgers. (y)

Have you always been humorless, or has life in Japan ripped it from you? ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ

It was modified at TAG Admin's request. I use '@' like a View attachment 453 when summoning TAGgers. (y)

Have you always been humorless, or has life in Japan ripped it from you? ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ
Are you just trying to start a fight with me? [emoji14]

That's boring. Let's move along to some new topic or focus.[emoji106] [emoji122]