Tokyomeltykiss.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 60,000 yen + LH cost

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Manami is a beautiful woman who gave me the perfect start to my vacation.She is smart ,funny ,and great for conversation. She was also very patient as I got lost on my way to meet her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Manami thank you for an amazing time I hope you had as much fun as I did.

I gotta admit, of all the lovely ladies in Japan, Manami is the most tempting to me. From the incredible photos on her site, she is exactly my type. All natural, soft and gorgeous, just slightly more mature (though a total kid compared to me) with that flat belly and curvy hips. And the other ladies all seem to enjoy playing with her, and I think that says a whole lot.

Some day, some day...

I gotta admit, of all the lovely ladies in Japan, Manami is the most tempting to me. From the incredible photos on her site, she is exactly my type. All natural, soft and gorgeous, just slightly more mature (though a total kid compared to me) with that flat belly and curvy hips. And the other ladies all seem to enjoy playing with her, and I think that says a whole lot.

Some day, some day...

Someday? I am mature enough as you know and you know today is my youngest day. I am not getting any younger in the future just like everybody else. What are you waiting for? ;)

Last edited: