https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Manami. Manami. Manami. After reading so many reviews on TAG, I had to see what the hype was all about. Boy, was I not disappointed. After confirming our meeting, we met at a hotel she picked out for me, which was really convenient. She greeted me with a smile and we headed hotel reception. Manami was kind enough to bring a coupon for the hotel, which made the room costs so much cheaper.

The experience:

As soon as we jumped in the elevator, she was grinding against me. Her energy is unmatched and her spontaneity is amazing. We got into the room and undressed, then she gave me a bbbj straight away. A sign of good things to come (literally). She also DFK’ed me for a few minutes. We then hopped in the shower and she bathed me. I got out first and was extremely nervous, but I dried off and hopped on the bed. A few minutes later, she came out and started DFKing me. This went on for a few minutes before she started moving her way downwards. She payed special attention to my nipples, thighs, and, oddly enough, my pelvic bone, which I never knew could feel so good when licked.

She then started going for the bbbj again. Her technique is out of this world, and if I’m being honest, I almost busted then and there. Fortunately, she stopped and started mounting me. I had a condom on before I knew it. I heard about the condom truck before, but was really surprised to see it in person. Then, she started riding me like there was no tomorrow. I tried not to bust while she DFK’ed me some more, put my hands on her breasts, and moaned like crazy. After what felt like 2 minutes, I busted like crazy. She slowly rode me to match the pace of my orgasm and I went absolutely crazy. She then cleaned me off and we hopped in the bath.

In the bath:

One thing I’d like to mention—she is a great conversationalist. She just kept talking which made me feel comfortable because there was no awkward silence. She’s also super energetic when she talks. It’s really cute. We spoke a bit in Japanese because I asked her to. Then, we hopped out and dried off again.

Round 2:

It’s a bit embarrassing to admit, but I’m really a one-shot kind of guy. However, her amazing blowjob and DFK skills somehow got the guy up for round two. We tried doggy and mish, but it wasn’t doing it for me. She went back to CW, but that wasn’t either. She switched between bbbj and hj until I finished again.

Saying Goodbye:

We went back for a quick shower, got our clothes on, and hopped in the elevator. The whole time, we were conversing in Japanese so I could practice a bit. We exited the lobby, said our goodbyes, hugged, and went our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
10/10. If you’re ever in Tokyo and are looking for a fun night, Manami is your woman. She is bubbly, cute, and a true professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023