https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / 70000 Yen

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Planned my Tokyo pitstop at the start of the month and tried my luck to book Manami as i've longed wanted to meet her since i missed her completed when she was in my country. She was really thoughtful and actually suggested the love hotel location that was literally a stonethrow away from my residence in tokyo. In person i can vouch that she is true to all her pictures that you see on her site!

Experience:

Booking into the room took abit of time, But as soon we are in, we jumped into the shower and she went down on me hard with BBBJ that almost caused my soul to depart! and she even said "this is just the start" with a very sultry smile. Man was she so right about that. Moved to the bed after and the BBBJ that followed was so amazing. I'm inexperienced and i din't even realised the cap was on during her onslaught on my little buddy.

Went from CG to missionary, eventually finish with doggy with her clamping down so hard that i blew the heaviest load i ever had. although i booked for 2 hours but the first shot was so intense that she emptied my entire tank that i felt abit bad to be unable to finish a 2nd time.

After a clean up in the showers, we walked together off into the crossjunction before parting ways with her squeezing my bumps before leaving.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
11/10 if you are every in japan/Tokyo be it a veteran/inexperienced in this field. She is really caring and professional in her ways

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

1711699433898.jpeg

Manami !

Thank you for having shared a great time with me. I really enjoy our time throughout , in and out of bed. You are a great conversationalist, too.
I will be looking forward to seeing you again either here in Tokyo or on my next tour to your country; I just don't know when.