email through her website

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours for ¥95,000

Type/Location:
Hotel Pasha ¥7,300

Language Notes:
mostly English

Details of the Encounter:
Manami is probably the most reviewed lady on this site, and for good reason. Her skill and dedication is legendary. I do not need to tell what she can do. You know about her sex drive, the pleasure that she takes in being in control, and of course the condom magic trick (I saw how she did it). What I feel needs to be addressed is how she makes you feel on the inside.

As I write this it has been eighteen hours since my session with Manami ended, and I still feel the same now as I did then. Many reviewers have written about their physical exhaustion after time with her, but I was not feeling that way. I was genki AF, and I still am. Giddy, even. We were not playing as client and provider, but sexual peers both with the intention of pleasing each other. Go into a session with Manami with the belief that you are just as much a part of the encounter as she is. If you want to know one thing that truly turns her on it is confidence. Manami can sense that, and she will show her appreciation. When we were in the bubble bath after the first half (almost two hours of uninterrupted play) I mentioned how I thought half of sex takes place with the mind. Manami readily agreed, and though she did not say it I believe that she is going for a great mind fuck as well as the other stuff.

I do have to add how good I felt when I was able to show her something she had never done before. I taught her a new position. She did not get it right away, but when she did . . . . her look of joy at discovering a new sensation is one that will last with me for quite some time. I felt like I was the man; that there was no one else that could do for her what I just did. In the back of my mind there is something saying “dude, really?”, but for now I still live with the complete satisfaction that comes with sharing a new way of doing things.

If you have the time then it serves you well to do a longer session with her. She responds best when you take things slowly and work towards a climax rather than forcing one out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
However much time you spend with Manami you need to enjoy every single minute of it. She is a joy to be with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Manami, I hope she took your rainy day away, haha. Much appreciated!

Approved: 12/3/2019

And that position was...?
Asking for a friend of course, personnally I just do missionary , for religious reasons :D

Reactions: Taylorjp and MikeH
Great review! And congrats on keeping up with Manami! I know I can't lol.

Confidence is such a tricky thing. Sometimes I feel confident, and sometimes I just don't. With no reason.
I guess that's the difference between feeling confident and practising confidence. Still learning about this stuff.