Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min - ¥8,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Google translate

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been there a few time in the past 2 years because it’s cheap and very convenient located for me as I’m often in that area.

They are all Chinese and don’t speak English. I use my very basic Japanese and that’s it. If I have questions I use google translate. Massage kinda suck there but I keep coming back because for ¥3,000 to ¥5,000 extra (depending on the provider), they will get fully naked and I’ve always been allowed to play with their pussy and some will kiss well too.

I met with Momo and Lili in March. Both in the mid-end 30s. They both provided the same as mentioned above. Momo did a body to body massage while I was laying on my stomach (but not while laying on my back). I will not repeat her because her pussy smelt a bit bad.

Lily really enjoyed playing together and was very enthusiastic about it. I would repeat her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For ¥8,000 + extra for fully naked, it’s great for a quick release and some affection. There was one girl about a year ago that really liked me and asked that I bring a condom next time. I never had time to go back for a month or two and never saw her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review!

Approved: 4/18/2022

Sounds interesting. I’ve been looking for a massage place that offers full nudity. Do you ask at the beginning? Something on the menu or up to the provider?

Sounds interesting. I’ve been looking for a massage place that offers full nudity. Do you ask at the beginning? Something on the menu or up to the provider?
The upsells are usually done with the provider themselves. (As he pointed out "¥3,000 to ¥5,000 extra (depending on the provider")

Reactions: capitanminchia