Mandm Bar Nagoya

VenusHoshii

TAG Member
Reaction score
Heard about this place thirdhand, but little details - anyone here been there and can comment?

Do you have a website or anything?

I'm going on a hunch that it's this one: http://www.mand-m.com/top.php

Looks like a Cosplay Bar or just a simple happening bar? The system looks like the usual kind you'd see at a happening bar.

We don't have any reviews of this one... nor any inside information as of yet. Sorry!

That's the place, and thanks.

Never been to a HB, any advice for a noob? Got a woman who wants someone to take her there.

That's the place, and thanks.

Never been to a HB, any advice for a noob? Got a woman who wants someone to take her there.

Best advice, is just try. We don't have any idea if they'll accept foreigners or foreigners that can speak Japanese.

I didn't see any rule about no foreigners, so nothing will stop you from going to try.

Tips:

- Registration: You'll have to pay the new member fees + the entrance fee for the night. (You will need ID and if you're not a resident, it may be difficult.)
- Entry: You will then likely be given a tour of the facility and shown where everything is.
- Rules: You'll likely have to read and agree to the rules, which are very standard in most cases. (usually done with registration before they even let you in the door.)
- Interaction: I'm going to assume this place uses the armbands to signify that you're single or there as a couple. So, probably couples must agree together... no single approaches.

Before you go:

- Take a shower and clean yourself well.
- There will be some stuff there, like mouthwash and antiseptic stuff.
- Wear light clothes that you can change in and out of easily.
- Don't bring heavy baggage or stuff that won't fit in a small locker easily.

Beyond that, it's just a matter of what the local rules are and who's actually there.