Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Intro:
I was going to head to a cat cafe to meet and play with some cute kitties but before I go see those pure souls I decided to cleanse my soul with a mat play. I took a quick bus ride from my hotel to the location. I was then greeted by the same old man and was offered two courses and chose the one with the biggest chest. Since all the girls I've chosen so far had nice tits but nothing really huge. I picked the 70 minute course that cost 22K and paid. I waited for a few minutes and browsed her shame dairy and reviews in TAG about her and they were mixed.

Meeting & Play:
When I saw her she looked a bit close to her image, maybe a bit more fat (oval) on her face. She led me to the second floor room closest to the stairs and we sat down and chatted for a bit. While she held my hand I noticed that they were very soft, the softest that I have ever felt. We then started to get undressed and she had a nice body with only a slight bit of belly fat. She had the biggest tits that I have seen at that time. They were a nice handful, probably a C-D and she was cleanly shaven.

We headed to the sukebe chair and she gave me a quick wash and rubbed her body on me while washing. I was caressing her as well and felt her soft body. I can say that with 9 girls under my belt her skin was the softest that I have felt since writing this review. We washed up and headed to the bath (which was pretty hot imo) and she gave me my first DFK as the other providers only gave me LFK only. It was a little awkward at first but I think I got the hang of it.
She told me to place my legs up and my butt on her lap and proceeded to give me BBBJ and did a quick titjob, but stopped because she couldn't fully sandwich my little one between her tits. So she rubbed the tip of my little one on her nipples and continued to suck me up. She did have crooked teeth like some other reviews have written and did feel a little bit of teeth, not that I really mind it.

After a while she prepared the mat and I enjoyed that soft body sliding against my body. She used a lot of tongue licking and was the first to actually lick my bumhole and I was feeling things alright. We flipped over and the usual was done until she put a towel under me and covered my head with a towel. I was still able to see from a slit she made and turned herself over to do 69 (which also is another first and only time I ever did this). I started to lick her clit and finger her nice shaven pussy.

We started to both get really horny and she rode me and I didn't feel any pressure at all. However, like my previous reviews I don't really feel much pleasure so I asked if we could change position. I asked her if we could go doggy style in english since I don't know the japanese name for it but she didn't understand. She asked me in Japanese the word "under" and I said "yes" , but she went to the missionary position instead, which I understand why since I told her to be under me. So we proceeded to do missionary on the mat and man was it slippery even when I placed more towels on the mat it didn't help and I had trouble going at it for a few minutes and she offered for us to do it on the bed instead. So we headed to the bed still lubed up and went at it in missionary again until I came deeply inside her and I did a DFK. We washed up and said our goodbyes as I headed to the nearest bus stop to go see them kitties.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nothing much to say other than she was so soft that I wouldn't mind to visit her again if I ever came to Japan. As I have a obsession with soft things. I'll say that I did have fun with cute cats after.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 9/29/2023