Mao - Fun time with busty MILF

Soapland Name:
Y - Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Mao (真央)

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=mao

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 30000yen (very surprised to NOT get hit with the gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
12 December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
[Disclaimer: I'm Asian (Chinese ethnicity) and can speak basic (i.e. crappy) N4-level Japanese]

Like many others, this is the first time in 3 years we are able to travel to Japan again revisit some of our favorite jaunts. I swung by Yoshiwara in the early afternoon, when the place was hopefully not that busy. (Spoiler alert, the shop was as busy as it gets.)

Now I haven't been to Y-Shirt before, but I decided to give the place a try since Hisyo doesn't seem to be officially open to foreigners yet (do correct me if I'm mistaken), and Y-Shirt seems to be still accepting gaijin. Walked up to the shop and opened up with the usual "gaikokujin wa daijoubu desu ka?", and the staff was more than happy to show me in. Saw a few guys sitting around in the waiting room, and around 5-6 guys came and went including a Caucasian-looking guy so hey maybe it's one of you guys 😊

In the waiting room I was shown 5 available girls by the staff. I decided to go with Mao since she had the shortest waiting time (< 1 hour) as opposed to the rest (1-2 hours wait), since I didn't want to be late for my next appointment. The staff did warn me that she was older, but I didn't mind since I also like older/mature women so that was fine with me. However, if you prefer younger women then Mao definitely isn't what you are looking for.

After the selection, thus began the hilarious exchange where the staff was trying to explain the rules and price to me using Google translate and non-existent English, even though I had already indicated to him that I am able to understand his Japanese perfectly, but I guess he just wanted to play it safe. All the better for the other folks who can't do Japanese i suppose.

When we got to the price I was quoted 30000yen, which was what was stated on the service list. I felt incredibly weird that I didn't get any mark-up of sorts, so I asked him to reconfirm the price (hontou…zenbu ikura desu ka?) and he confirmed that it was 30000yen, so I paid up and waited. The staff also mentioned that the service will be rendered at a nearby sister shop and I will be brought over when ready. After wating for about half an hour, I was brought over to Rothenburg nearby where Mao was waiting and brought me up to the room. She can't do English at all, so she was glad that I'm able to speak some Japanese.

In terms of appearance……Mao's profile claims that she is 39, but she is easily 10 years older than that (late 40s at best). Luckily, I didn't mind that, but if you are not into that you'd best stay away. She is pretty busty though (H-cup supposedly), with a little sag but still holding up their shape pretty well. She also has some tummy rolls, but overall, she looks good enough for my taste.

After getting undressed we began the usual mat play routine. Mao knows that her breasts are her biggest asset, and will use them to rub all over you. It was also the first time I got a paizuri where my Asian-sized dick got entirely buried in them which almost made me cum early, but luckily I held on. After the mat routine was over, she popped the condom on and rode me, and it didn't take long for me to pop after.

After cleaning up, we had a small talk. Mao must have read my mind somehow because she started to talk about the prices offered at the store. She claims that since the store is trying to attract more foreign customers, they aren't charging foreigners extra unlike other stores. I have no way of verifying if what she says is true so take that with a grain of salt. All I can say was that I did get the stated price only, which can be due to any reason, who knows.

After resting for a bit, we proceeded with round 2 on the bed. However, I was a little tired by then and wasn't able to pop so we cleaned up and chatted for a bit more until the time was up. She then helped me to get dressed and led me out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TL;DR – Overall, Mao is pretty friendly (if you can understand basic Japanese), and I did get a pretty good experience so I wouldn't mind coming back again. However, if you are not into MILFs then I'd suggest you stay away. Again, was pretty surprised I didn't get hit with the gaijin tax which I had initally expected, and as always, YMMV.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022

Yeah, in Yoshiwara most shops still stick to the gaijin-tax, but it is good to see that some offer a "democratic" price that's the same for everyone. Hope it will convince other shops to do the same in the long run. Step by step 😉

I visited Mao when Y-shirt/Rothenburg was still Putit Royal (back in 2016) and they didn't applied me the gaijin tax. I remember that she could speak some very basic english and we could understand each other with my very basic japanese.
On the other hand, you described her like I remember her, a pretty face, great boobs and some belly. Argh! I wish she could fuck me again.