ThatVeganTeacher69

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Mari - Tattooed and plump

Soapland Name:
Tinkerbell

Soapland Provider Name:
Mari - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tink/girlid-50446664/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tink/?shopmenu=2&of=y2#tabMenu

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 35000 yen (26k + 9k gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a fun time at Idol Kenyusei, I wanted to have one last bang before my final day in this wonderful nation. After looking through the forums, CLUB39 had a tomboyish girl that caught my eye. But alas, she would only be available on the day I return home. Bummer. Continuing my browsing, I cam across Cinnabum's post on Amane, who currently works at Tinkerbell. Intrigued, I decided to make my way there in hopes that she is available.

Upon entering the store, sadly, Amane was fully booked. Only 2 girls were available at the moment. When I asked the price, I was shocked that foreigners only have the 2 options, 60mins 35k and 90mins 55k. At first, I was initially about to back off, but Mari has caught my eye. Asking the tencho for more info, he said Mari has tattoos, I'm a sucker for tattooed girls after my visit with Miyu. So hence, I paid the fee and waited.

Tencho called me and waiting at the top was Mari. A bit plump, which I dig and covered with tattoos. Went into her room and had a chat about her tattoos. She really likes animes and have a number of anime tattoos. She also had nail extensions which gave me gal vibes. Went to the usual shower and bathtub and off to the bed we go. Sadly, she doesn't do DFK which bummed me a bit but she started to attack my chest with her tongue. I noticed she also had a small tongue piercing which made me really excited, thanks to Kaoru's experience, I love girls with tongue peircing. She then gave me a CBJ and started to do the deed. After awhile, I got soft probably due to an exhausting trip to Fuji before my mongering session, so we ended off with her sucking my chest and using her nails to roam around my body. Finished, went to shower and left somewhat disappointed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Don't get me wrong, Mari is a great girl, but I guess due to exhaustion and the insane pricing of the fees, it kinda made me disappointed. Might go there for Amane next time I return to JP.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Continuing my browsing, I cam across Cinnabum's post on Amane, who currently works at Tinkerbell. Intrigued, I decided to make my way there in hopes that she is available.

Upon entering the store, sadly, Amane was fully booked.

For Amane booking in advance is necessary, her monthly slots are normally booked within a few minutes on release.
She posts cancellations once in a while but those slots are mostly reserved very quickly.

Thanks for your review!

Thanks for the review!

Yeah, since Tinkerbell raised its gaijin tax it really isn't worth it anymore. High price and the shop just isn't very nice in comparison to other ones.

Reactions: ThatVeganTeacher69
Thanks for the review!

Yeah, since Tinkerbell raised its gaijin tax it really isn't worth it anymore. High price and the shop just isn't very nice in comparison to other ones.
Yeah, I was shocked at how expensive the gaijin tax was.

Reactions: Danbo
Tinkerbell is only if you are into the gyaru and tattooed type but its still very YMMV. Plus i really think that you need a lot research to get a safe
Amane is neither!
But for sure, that store seems to vary a lot!

Plus i really think that you need a lot research to get a safe bet

Definitely!

Tinkerbell is only if you are into the gyaru and tattooed type but its still very YMMV. Plus i really think that you need a lot research to get a safe bet

Even if you are into Gyaru it has a lot of downsides. Obviously the recently raised Gaijin tax, bad condition of the shop and since a lot of girls have been working there some time they are older than the website suggests. I would say the majority is more towards 30...