camelliamarie.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - ¥65000

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After much lurking and asking silly questions, I'm happy to finally be able to contribute back to TAG. I'll first ramble a bit about myself, because I feel like there are others in my situation that may be put at ease.

First, the Language. The booking and the afternoon were entirely in Japanese. However, Marie seems to understand a fair bit of English. I understand Japanese quite well, but can't really speak. Marie speaks very softly, which was a bit of a problem in the echo-y bathroom with my bad hearing, but I'm general is easy to understand. By the end of it, I was forgetting basic things like "The week after", which I am sure you can all forgive me for. Marie to her credit neither judged me or partronized me. I would not be worried about Japanese being a barrier.

Going into this, I was a virgin, at an age that starts with a 3. Sure, I had made out with a few women, and hands had been in a few places, but nothing more. I've had anxiety over messed up teeth (Genetic Lack of Enamel-->Missing teeth) and psoriasis. Marie, again, told me in what felt like a genuine heartfelt manner to not let it bother me, that everyone has something going on. I know this whole thing is her job, but this part really didn't feel like Platitude.

Me not knowing how Love Hotels work, we met in the Lobby of Hotel Pasha. I asked Marie to choose whatever room she liked, and she selected a Modestly Priced one, though Pasha itself is expensive, so this came to about ¥7500.

Marie herself is beautiful. She blurs her pictures, but doesn't overly edit them. She's more or less exactly as advertised. Her profile says late 30s, but if she had said "Late 20s", I wouldn't have questioned it at all. Clearly not freshly 18, but she absolutely looks on the younger side for her age.

We talked for about 15 minutes about various every day stuff. She did a very good job of putting me at ease.

The act itself was, well, what you expect for a 30-ish Virgin. I was clumsy, awkward, and often silent. I'm not going to spend paragraphs going over how I didn't know how to keep pace, or didn't know what level of touch was acceptable. You've all been there. To me, it was wonderful. Both in the weight lifted off my shoulders, and, y'know, having your dick licked generally feels good.

When the "Main event" started, I lasted all of 5 or 6 minutes. We took a quick break, and then lo and behold, the little guy was standing again. That doesn't usually happen on my own so fast! Alas, shot #2 proved impossible, though Marie did her best. Honestly, I don't even care, because whatever she was doing to coax it out was phenomenal in and of itself.

Time was up, a quick shower, some more small talk, and a parting kiss.

There are tons of reviews of Marie, and they're all generally accurate. So I wanted to focus on the people who may be new to P2P, or women in general. If you're scared, or anxious, she will be patient with you. ¥65K is a lot, but I'm glad I did it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The  ONLY reason this isn't "Will Repeat" is because I am not often in Japan these days, and I don't know if I'd be able. If you have the money, and live here, do it.

I remembered a wonderful meeting with you.
You are kind and very friendly gentleman:love:Thank you for writing such a kind review!
I was very happy to meet you and to experience time with you. Of course Everything I said to you is all true.
I just say what i think. Thank you very much for the wonderful experience and your kindnesses a lot.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Japan!❤️

I remembered a wonderful meeting with you.
You are kind and very friendly gentleman:love:Thank you for writing such a kind review!
I was very happy to meet you and to experience time with you. Of course Everything I said to you is all true.
I just say what i think. Thank you very much for the wonderful experience and your kindnesses a lot.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Japan!❤️

And thank you for being patient with me. My horrible Japanese speaking included. Hopefully one day soon I can return to Japan!

Reactions: Gina
And thank you for being patient with me. My horrible Japanese speaking included. Hopefully one day soon I can return to Japan!
I am very lucky met you💕 Also It's really helpful for me that you are speak Japanese because my English is horrible XD  Thank you for happy international exchange.
I hope that someday you will experience various things in Japan again a lot and I am looking forward to see you again in the future:DPlease take care!