https://www.camelliamarie.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 Hrs, 90,000 Yen

Type/Location:
SARA hotel https://sara-kinshicyo.jp/

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

I noticed that I haven't seen Marie this year. It has been almost 6 months since I last seen her, so I figured it is about time to reconnect.

Contacted her and she responded not long after. We got everything settled including the date and her compensation.

I wanted to try something different this time so we went to Sara hotel , hoping one of the interesting rooms that they have will be available.

Like this one

1uyiTD2voS2I7KxbUkHI4TM1PO0fPxmPzlOUU7NeQMMPofvcD2uz89eB995NRW4_yaAeu2hM3CIxaSerMKukGFms2DX3UtgWMTFJHX6mAjZaOJZa7x_JjfWLW0CardYR8IlHU3Mn

Or this

M15UKBP7qSToli-LMi-uxMtvG6g_9WfjujX5EYr7hX4fQwoaEiZ05SrCZJWPNa8Me6bajPkx9Yi85dHN-ysM7u5lMVR-uq5afno1ibBP6O5e86i16ZvvcXYmD7A7EfjXX7WB9ECn

We ended up with this one with the kitchen. It is rather fitting because I bought along some food which caused me a 30 minutes delay for the session.

fq5znCvpIBF7Sw65_Hf7n1xSFOP3W1vmTz3aT-Ve31m5Cs1ll2J14hIWoYIYVULbHu8xG45FYEYcNrRB51fzbu1OTMsTntzWG3JEwOh5z-0zJHHiMCJaFj0nH7SowOxIJtMByq34

If you look closely at the reflection, you can see tall stools which were useful in some situations.

We started off with a long chat, all in Japanese. We were both quite excited to see each other again after such a long time. Seems the Corona virus situation has been hitting her quite badly, given most of her targeted clients are foreigners from overseas. She told me she has been playing a lot of games during the lockdown.

After a long chat, we went to shower where she gave me a surprised BBBJ at the end. That was a huge turn on.

I left the shower so Marie can take her time to finish washing herself. It didn’t take long for her to come out. The fun starts!

I forgot how sensitive her nipples are. Her boobs are enhanced, and her nipples are nice and responsive. I like the way she moans. It does sound natural and very PSE. After a few minutes she is so wet down there. I went down on her and found she had a clean shave. She then proceeded to guide me to the tall stool, next to the kitchen which you can see from the reflection. She asked me to sit down, and then she went down on the floor and gave me a BBBJ. I could see her back’s reflection, which she noticed so she did look back at me from the mirror, while my junior was still in her mouth. Well played Marie!

After playing around at the kitchen we decided to move to the bed.

kBu42DliJyZFtE2OLerDOSUBPdsugRa2IIWKI16o2ARaBDvJ0TgawBwpftFVVOihoBZ28wGObPJsDJugVKShvo7VjOmDJpAbwhAT36R_eUxi0ueiieSevB2oYlYFjSTozHLT778i

A lot of play ensured, with a lot of lube and a vibrator provided in the hotel.

At one stage I tried to finger her and she was so wet. Capped myself and did her in various positions on the bed. After a while we took a break on the sofa. I don’t really like the look of those sofas, with the fake manta ray skin pattern. They are really comfortable to sit in so I forgive them for that. This could be a really nice spot for a 4P MFMF, if the hotel allows it which they do not apparently. I was told MFF is fine, not MMF or MFMF.

We resumed on the sofa after the short break, and continued in bed where I decided to finish in doggie. It was nice to see Marie continue to enjoy herself after I finished.

We had another long chat afterward, finished the food and the drink, cleaned up and took our time to pack. The session was way over run which she doesn’t seem to mind. I guess because her business is low at the moment.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can contact her from her website. She is taking a low volume of clients at the moment.
She told me she will be resuming her ad on TAG soon, so look out for that.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Marie

Date of Encounter:
June 2020

Contact Method:
https://www.camelliamarie.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 Hrs, 90,000 Yen

Type/Location:
SARA hotel https://sara-kinshicyo.jp/

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

I noticed that I haven't seen Marie this year. It has been almost 6 months since I last seen her, so I figured it is about time to reconnect.

Contacted her and she responded not long after. We got everything settled including the date and her compensation.

I wanted to try something different this time so we went to Sara hotel , hoping one of the interesting rooms that they have will be available.

Like this one

1uyiTD2voS2I7KxbUkHI4TM1PO0fPxmPzlOUU7NeQMMPofvcD2uz89eB995NRW4_yaAeu2hM3CIxaSerMKukGFms2DX3UtgWMTFJHX6mAjZaOJZa7x_JjfWLW0CardYR8IlHU3Mn

Or this

M15UKBP7qSToli-LMi-uxMtvG6g_9WfjujX5EYr7hX4fQwoaEiZ05SrCZJWPNa8Me6bajPkx9Yi85dHN-ysM7u5lMVR-uq5afno1ibBP6O5e86i16ZvvcXYmD7A7EfjXX7WB9ECn

We ended up with this one with the kitchen. It is rather fitting because I bought along some food which caused me a 30 minutes delay for the session.

fq5znCvpIBF7Sw65_Hf7n1xSFOP3W1vmTz3aT-Ve31m5Cs1ll2J14hIWoYIYVULbHu8xG45FYEYcNrRB51fzbu1OTMsTntzWG3JEwOh5z-0zJHHiMCJaFj0nH7SowOxIJtMByq34

If you look closely at the reflection, you can see tall stools which were useful in some situations.

We started off with a long chat, all in Japanese. We were both quite excited to see each other again after such a long time. Seems the Corona virus situation has been hitting her quite badly, given most of her targeted clients are foreigners from overseas. She told me she has been playing a lot of games during the lockdown.

After a long chat, we went to shower where she gave me a surprised BBBJ at the end. That was a huge turn on.

I left the shower so Marie can take her time to finish washing herself. It didn’t take long for her to come out. The fun starts!

I forgot how sensitive her nipples are. Her boobs are enhanced, and her nipples are nice and responsive. I like the way she moans. It does sound natural and very PSE. After a few minutes she is so wet down there. I went down on her and found she had a clean shave. She then proceeded to guide me to the tall stool, next to the kitchen which you can see from the reflection. She asked me to sit down, and then she went down on the floor and gave me a BBBJ. I could see her back’s reflection, which she noticed so she did look back at me from the mirror, while my junior was still in her mouth. Well played Marie!

After playing around at the kitchen we decided to move to the bed.

kBu42DliJyZFtE2OLerDOSUBPdsugRa2IIWKI16o2ARaBDvJ0TgawBwpftFVVOihoBZ28wGObPJsDJugVKShvo7VjOmDJpAbwhAT36R_eUxi0ueiieSevB2oYlYFjSTozHLT778i

A lot of play ensured, with a lot of lube and a vibrator provided in the hotel.

At one stage I tried to finger her and she was so wet. Capped myself and did her in various positions on the bed. After a while we took a break on the sofa. I don’t really like the look of those sofas, with the fake manta ray skin pattern. They are really comfortable to sit in so I forgive them for that. This could be a really nice spot for a 4P MFMF, if the hotel allows it which they do not apparently. I was told MFF is fine, not MMF or MFMF.

We resumed on the sofa after the short break, and continued in bed where I decided to finish in doggie. It was nice to see Marie continue to enjoy herself after I finished.

We had another long chat afterward, finished the food and the drink, cleaned up and took our time to pack. The session was way over run which she doesn’t seem to mind. I guess because her business is low at the moment.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can contact her from her website. She is taking a low volume of clients at the moment.
She told me she will be resuming her ad on TAG soon, so look out for that.

great lady and great hotel!
The pro photographer studio room is good too (if it still exists)

That room looks so good, like serviced apartment good.. please tell me the appliances were usable XD

wait no, off topic.. Whenever I get back to Japan, Marie is someone I wanna meet. God damn coronavirus..

Reactions: Camellia Marie
please tell me the appliances were usable XD
To our surprise, the kitchen is fully functional! To my disappointment they do not have any cooking utensils. We didn't bother asking the front desk for it. :cool:

So thats probably the only love hotel where it could make sense to bring frypans, casseroles, knives, forks etc :)
Apparently not enough of them know that cooking a decent meal for a lady is a hell of an engine starter :)

I've tried to book the classrooom themed room about six times but can never get it.

just curious, but how did you phrase that in Japanese and how did they reply?
I asked them "San nin was daijoubu desuka?" and their reply was "jousei futari dansei hitori wa daijoubu, dansei futari was dame desu"

" yo nin wa ?" and their reply was "San nin made desu"

I usually go to hotel Tsubaki for 3P and 4P.

I asked them "San nin was daijoubu desuka?" and their reply was "jousei futari dansei hitori wa daijoubu, dansei futari was dame desu"

Hi sir, how about hotel Tsubaki suite room occupancy status?
If I go to Tsubaki near 2 pm, will the suite room available?
Thank you!

Last edited:

lol, thanks for the reply. I was just stuck on 3P and 4P and was wondering if you used those in asking or got them in the reply.

If I go to Tsubaki near 2 pm, will the suite room available?
You know it's impossible to predict this... you'll have to take a chance with your luck.
Weather....Weekday....Weekend...Holiday...Virus.....Night.... Afternoon...Morning....Cycle of the woman's period...timed with the tide of the oceans... etc.etc.etc.etc.

Weather....Weekday....Weekend...Holiday...Virus.....Night.... Afternoon...Morning....Cycle of the woman's period...timed with the tide of the oceans...
*Vietnam flashbacks*

*Vietnam flashbacks*
Tell us more! I spent a few months there a few years back and loved every minute of it. Saigon though.

Tell us more! I spent a few months there a few years back and loved every minute of it. Saigon though.
A few years back... you mean 50 years ago when you were known in the Vietnamese jungle as Colonel J4F Kurz? :)

Reactions: just4fun
A few years back... you mean 50 years ago when you were known in the Vietnamese jungle as Colonel J4F Kurz? :)
Come on now... 50 years ago he was just known as "that old guy over there".

You know it's impossible to predict this... you'll have to take a chance with your luck.
Weather....Weekday....Weekend...Holiday...Virus.....Night.... Afternoon...Morning....Cycle of the woman's period...timed with the tide of the oceans... etc.etc.etc.etc.

You forgot the humidity and moon phases!

Reactions: Ken4fb
Status
Not open for further replies.