2 Hours - 85,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This story starts in the morning, looking at my twitter to see that the few girls I've messaged have all come back with either a "I'll check with the store (about foreign customers)" or nothing at all.

After a quick cry in the shower, (with this on loop) I decide to be a man and try to do a walk in, knowing full well whatever remains of my ego could look like the following clip.

After a morning walk at Tsukiji and a lovely tuna steak skewer, I make the call to try my luck up in Yoshiwara. I leave the ramen line I was in, realising that it might be best to have it another morning and make a quick detour over to Shiodome to get my bets in for Tokyo Daishoten day at Tokyo City Keiba before making my way over to Ueno.

I retrace my steps from my last escapade with あかり at Dolce, and I eventually arrive back at Yoshiwara, ready for anything to happen.

I decide to take a lap around and see how the area looks in the daylight, and the first thing I notice is that most of the doormen aren't outside looking for customers. A quick look at a few City Heaven pages and most shops don't have many girls available.

I start to shit bricks looking at the pages, wondering why the hell is it busier than it was on Sunday night (I eventually realise that most people are on holiday, so it makes sense in that context).

After reaching the FamilyMart near Rocket Wife to start the 3rd lap, my brain finally clicked and I realised that I need to at least try and 'walk-in' to a shop and not hope on a doorman to underestimate my Japanese ability.

I make a quick list in my head of shops who might be ok for a bogan who is below mid at best in Japanese, and headed over to Segretario for my first attempt.

I went with Segretario for one reason, there's a few JAV stars there that I get the horn for just thinking about them in passing.

(Yes I know I said this review is about a lady at Hiyso, just wait and let me explain)

Upon entering, I'm greeted by only 3 touts this time (need to lift those numbers to match dolce lads) and I ask "外国人を受け入れますか" To my luck, they said yes and asked me to move to the waiting room where I'm presented with two cards.

Alas, none of the girls I had in mind weren't available.

Fuck, but I also notice something else.

I haven't seen these girls on their website?

After a brief pause to watch the horse I backed to place (Top 3) in the 2nd at TCK get nutted on the line into 4th (least I got a decent 9.6 winner in the first?) I look back at the cards, and I have a strange feeling that i've seen the girls called まりか somewhere before, but where...

The guy mentioned that she was third ranked at the other store and said that the store was called Hiyso.

I thought to myself 'isn't Hiyso a foreigner NG shop?' Doubts start to flood into my mind thinking that the staffer was bullshiting me.

At that point however, the appendage was talking over, and he had made up its mind. He wants to go meet まりか, so I pay the damage and wait for the next steps.

A few moments later, I'm asked to leave and head on other to the other store.

"Bwoah"

It's only a short walk over to Hiyso, where I'm greeted by their staff (only two touts, do better) and asked if I wanted anything to drink, I ask for a green tea and it's brought to me promptly. I only get half way through before I'm told that まりか was ready for me.

It was a good tea, a shame I couldn't finish it in time...

A quick 6 step stroll and I'm greeted by a cute lady in a red dress. As have only seen the one picture at the time (and looking on her CH page after the fact), I would say that the photos are some what, particular the panty shot on the card back at the first store.

We say our "おはよう" and proceed up the elevator to the room.

On the ride up, that sense of "I've seen you before, but where..." returns, my mind tries to figure out where as I try to make small talk in Japanese (which I did to a point, so some gain to the ego)

It's only a short ride up to the second floor, and we quickly proceed to the room.

It's a well appointed room, plenty of space that makes my hotel room look like an even bigger shoebox that it already is.

She asks me to get my clothes off, and she does the same shortly after.

Now, beauty is subjective, but in my views, she looks amazing.

I start to feel confident about my choice, and boy was that confirmed as we continue.

We move to the chair to wash up, and off to the bath where we exchange our first kisses (which she is extremely good at) and a BBBJ in the bath.

We eventually move over to the bed and it's more of the same before she asks if I would like to go down on her. I oblige, and was able to get her to climax for the first time (Shout out to the Gods Gift to Women thread).

痛い

As soon as I arise from the licking position, she asked if I would like a condom and I said yes.

However, at about 20% coverage...

"痛い 痛い" I exclaim in pain, the condom was too tight and she immediately apologies and removes the offending rubber.

At this point, I start to get nervous, I don't recall seeing the star on her card back at Segretario, and I doubt she would go raw with a foreigner because of a rubber not fitting.

Thoughts of a wasted 900AUD+ and broken dreams start to rush into my head

Luckily, the gods were on my side this time, and after a brief delay, some XL rubbers are left by the door and we get onto the big thing.

While it was mostly similar to previous experiences in regards to positions and their order, I have to say that まりか is a deadset freak in the sheet. Those who would want to go long into the night will do well to try and keep up with here, because she can ride for days.

However, try as we might, I'm unable to finish and I pull the pin for the first attempt. After a quick call for water, we chat for a little bit about random things (with thanks to google translate-san) before I ask if we could go to the mat.

Entering the Ethereal Realm

As this is my first time trying mat play, I was excited for what was about to happen.

However that was quickly surplanted by the ever present thought of familiarity that was rolling through my mind.

'I've seen this before with her in it...'

Eventually, she says the mat is ready and I get on it like a fish out of water.

A few self deprecateing chuckles later and she begins to move up and down my back.

Now, I don't know whether it was my first time with the mat, or if she had fine-tune the play down to an art, but I enter a state of relaxation and euphoria that I have not been in since a mega bullshit win on Everest Day at Royal Randwick last year (2021 in case this review is approved in '23).

While there, I make the conclusion that most p4p experiences back home will now be ruined given that I'll now be thinking about mat play and how good it would be to have it again.

I'll take this as a positive for now since it means I'll save more for a return trip to this fair land in the late summer/spring, even if the wait will nag at me.

Eventually, i'm gentilly taken out of this realm when I'm flipped onto my back, and she goes back to giving my rod some attention.

Finally, an explosion!

Sensing that time was starting to tick down, we return to the big thing harder than before, she comes again while sitting in my lap and I feel closer than ever to finally finishing in a rubber.

But, I remain stuck at 95% completion no matter how I try, and eventually I have to ask her to finish me off with her hands, which she does with vigor.

After finally getting off, we quickly clean up and head back to the bath with more smooching abound. The buzzer rings while we start to dress and we head to the elevator soon after.

We say our goodbyes, and the staff direct me back to the waiting room. I turn down their offer of a trip back to a station as I plan to wander down to Skytree and eventually I'm let out into the crisp Tokyo daylight with a smile under my mask and a skip in my step.

Brief Epilogue

Walking over to Skytree via Asakusa and Senoji, that naging sense of familiarity returned.

'I've definitely seen here before but whe- ohhhh'.

I quickly head on over to shittokuadult and figure out that she's appeared in JAV before, unexpectedly ticking off a bucket list item for me in the process as I realise that i've viewed and enjoyed her content before.

And with that a new item pops up in my bucket list, have 'fun' with either an active AV actress or someone who has been high in the rankings.

Might be one for the next trip, will have to improve my Japanese skills though to have any hope though.

A man can dream though...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
まりか is a absolute gem, and I'm utterly astounded that a walk in has lead to this experience. Sure I may of paid a fair chunk of change for it, but my god she is worth every last yen. Definitely a high class girls, and if was able to, I would go back in a heartbeat, if only to experience the nuru mat play again.

The only thing I would say is that you will need basic Japanese with her, まりぁ is a patient soul and was accommodating with my level of Japanese, however her english ability isn't the best either and I can't think of any bigger boner killing moment then having to text out a message while in the middle of copulating or even worse casing a mixup that leads to us forginers being bad by her, or worse the shop(s).

So if you go see where, be kind, be respectful, and for the love of god don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

Or I'll find you, grab your legs and make a wish.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

Title of Your Review:
Marika - A Very Welcome Suprise

Soapland Name:
Hiyso

Soapland Provider Name:
Marika - まりか

Soapland Website:
https://www.hisyo.co.jp/sp/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - 85,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This story starts in the morning, looking at my twitter to see that the few girls I've messaged have all come back with either a "I'll check with the store (about foreign customers)" or nothing at all.

After a quick cry in the shower, (with this on loop) I decide to be a man and try to do a walk in, knowing full well whatever remains of my ego could look like the following clip.

After a morning walk at Tsukiji and a lovely tuna steak skewer, I make the call to try my luck up in Yoshiwara. I leave the ramen line I was in, realising that it might be best to have it another morning and make a quick detour over to Shiodome to get my bets in for Tokyo Daishoten day at Tokyo City Keiba before making my way over to Ueno.

I retrace my steps from my last escapade with あかり at Dolce, and I eventually arrive back at Yoshiwara, ready for anything to happen.

I decide to take a lap around and see how the area looks in the daylight, and the first thing I notice is that most of the doormen aren't outside looking for customers. A quick look at a few City Heaven pages and most shops don't have many girls available.

I start to shit bricks looking at the pages, wondering why the hell is it busier than it was on Sunday night (I eventually realise that most people are on holiday, so it makes sense in that context).

After reaching the FamilyMart near Rocket Wife to start the 3rd lap, my brain finally clicked and I realised that I need to at least try and 'walk-in' to a shop and not hope on a doorman to underestimate my Japanese ability.

I make a quick list in my head of shops who might be ok for a bogan who is below mid at best in Japanese, and headed over to Segretario for my first attempt.

I went with Segretario for one reason, there's a few JAV stars there that I get the horn for just thinking about them in passing.

(Yes I know I said this review is about a lady at Hiyso, just wait and let me explain)

Upon entering, I'm greeted by only 3 touts this time (need to lift those numbers to match dolce lads) and I ask "外国人を受け入れますか" To my luck, they said yes and asked me to move to the waiting room where I'm presented with two cards.

Alas, none of the girls I had in mind weren't available.

Fuck, but I also notice something else.

I haven't seen these girls on their website?

After a brief pause to watch the horse I backed to place (Top 3) in the 2nd at TCK get nutted on the line into 4th (least I got a decent 9.6 winner in the first?) I look back at the cards, and I have a strange feeling that i've seen the girls called まりか somewhere before, but where...

The guy mentioned that she was third ranked at the other store and said that the store was called Hiyso.

I thought to myself 'isn't Hiyso a foreigner NG shop?' Doubts start to flood into my mind thinking that the staffer was bullshiting me.

At that point however, the appendage was talking over, and he had made up its mind. He wants to go meet まりか, so I pay the damage and wait for the next steps.

A few moments later, I'm asked to leave and head on other to the other store.

"Bwoah"

It's only a short walk over to Hiyso, where I'm greeted by their staff (only two touts, do better) and asked if I wanted anything to drink, I ask for a green tea and it's brought to me promptly. I only get half way through before I'm told that まりか was ready for me.

It was a good tea, a shame I couldn't finish it in time...

A quick 6 step stroll and I'm greeted by a cute lady in a red dress. As have only seen the one picture at the time (and looking on her CH page after the fact), I would say that the photos are some what, particular the panty shot on the card back at the first store.

We say our "おはよう" and proceed up the elevator to the room.

On the ride up, that sense of "I've seen you before, but where..." returns, my mind tries to figure out where as I try to make small talk in Japanese (which I did to a point, so some gain to the ego)

It's only a short ride up to the second floor, and we quickly proceed to the room.

It's a well appointed room, plenty of space that makes my hotel room look like an even bigger shoebox that it already is.

She asks me to get my clothes off, and she does the same shortly after.

Now, beauty is subjective, but in my views, she looks amazing.

I start to feel confident about my choice, and boy was that confirmed as we continue.

We move to the chair to wash up, and off to the bath where we exchange our first kisses (which she is extremely good at) and a BBBJ in the bath.

We eventually move over to the bed and it's more of the same before she asks if I would like to go down on her. I oblige, and was able to get her to climax for the first time (Shout out to the Gods Gift to Women thread).

痛い

As soon as I arise from the licking position, she asked if I would like a condom and I said yes.

However, at about 20% coverage...

"痛い 痛い" I exclaim in pain, the condom was too tight and she immediately apologies and removes the offending rubber.

At this point, I start to get nervous, I don't recall seeing the star on her card back at Segretario, and I doubt she would go raw with a foreigner because of a rubber not fitting.

Thoughts of a wasted 900AUD+ and broken dreams start to rush into my head

Luckily, the gods were on my side this time, and after a brief delay, some XL rubbers are left by the door and we get onto the big thing.

While it was mostly similar to previous experiences in regards to positions and their order, I have to say that まりか is a deadset freak in the sheet. Those who would want to go long into the night will do well to try and keep up with here, because she can ride for days.

However, try as we might, I'm unable to finish and I pull the pin for the first attempt. After a quick call for water, we chat for a little bit about random things (with thanks to google translate-san) before I ask if we could go to the mat.

Entering the Ethereal Realm

As this is my first time trying mat play, I was excited for what was about to happen.

However that was quickly surplanted by the ever present thought of familiarity that was rolling through my mind.

'I've seen this before with her in it...'

Eventually, she says the mat is ready and I get on it like a fish out of water.

A few self deprecateing chuckles later and she begins to move up and down my back.

Now, I don't know whether it was my first time with the mat, or if she had fine-tune the play down to an art, but I enter a state of relaxation and euphoria that I have not been in since a mega bullshit win on Everest Day at Royal Randwick last year (2021 in case this review is approved in '23).

While there, I make the conclusion that most p4p experiences back home will now be ruined given that I'll now be thinking about mat play and how good it would be to have it again.

I'll take this as a positive for now since it means I'll save more for a return trip to this fair land in the late summer/spring, even if the wait will nag at me.

Eventually, i'm gentilly taken out of this realm when I'm flipped onto my back, and she goes back to giving my rod some attention.

Finally, an explosion!

Sensing that time was starting to tick down, we return to the big thing harder than before, she comes again while sitting in my lap and I feel closer than ever to finally finishing in a rubber.

But, I remain stuck at 95% completion no matter how I try, and eventually I have to ask her to finish me off with her hands, which she does with vigor.

After finally getting off, we quickly clean up and head back to the bath with more smooching abound. The buzzer rings while we start to dress and we head to the elevator soon after.

We say our goodbyes, and the staff direct me back to the waiting room. I turn down their offer of a trip back to a station as I plan to wander down to Skytree and eventually I'm let out into the crisp Tokyo daylight with a smile under my mask and a skip in my step.

Brief Epilogue

Walking over to Skytree via Asakusa and Senoji, that naging sense of familiarity returned.

'I've definitely seen here before but whe- ohhhh'.

I quickly head on over to shittokuadult and figure out that she's appeared in JAV before, unexpectedly ticking off a bucket list item for me in the process as I realise that i've viewed and enjoyed her content before.

And with that a new item pops up in my bucket list, have 'fun' with either an active AV actress or someone who has been high in the rankings.

Might be one for the next trip, will have to improve my Japanese skills though to have any hope though.

A man can dream though...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
まりか is a absolute gem, and I'm utterly astounded that a walk in has lead to this experience. Sure I may of paid a fair chunk of change for it, but my god she is worth every last yen. Definitely a high class girls, and if was able to, I would go back in a heartbeat, if only to experience the nuru mat play again.

The only thing I would say is that you will need basic Japanese with her, まりぁ is a patient soul and was accommodating with my level of Japanese, however her english ability isn't the best either and I can't think of any bigger boner killing moment then having to text out a message while in the middle of copulating or even worse casing a mixup that leads to us forginers being bad by her, or worse the shop(s).

So if you go see where, be kind, be respectful, and for the love of god don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

Or I'll find you, grab your legs and make a wish.
She is one of my favs in Hisyo at this moment. Glad to hear that she is accepting foreigners. I probably will try to book with her when I travel to Japan next time. Thx for sharing your experience~

They charge 20k gaijin tax now ? I'm pretty sure the rate is 65k, sooo maybe you got ripped off 10k by the street tout

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhimnow
They charge 20k gaijin tax now ? I'm pretty sure the rate is 65k, sooo maybe you got ripped off 10k by the street tout
Yeah I was wondering at the time if it was a bit much on the cost front, but should mention that was the price quoted by the guys inside, nothing mentioned about pricing outside.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Yeah I was wondering at the time if it was a bit much on the cost front, but should mention that was the price quoted by the guys inside, nothing mentioned about pricing outside.
Yeah I guess you looked like an easy target. The other report from Hisyo quoted the price at 75k, but anyway, at least you had a good time and staying true to your username

Nice review and good to hear you had nice time.

But so often you guys go in to an expensive soapland without your own rubbers.

5163652.jpg

Nice review and good to hear you had nice time.

But so often you guys go in to an expensive soapland without your own rubbers.

5163652.jpg
In my case, I've never had an issue with store provided dom's before this (either in JP or back here in AUS.) I guess its just something you don't think of until you have an incident like one that makes you yell in pain, especially at that price point.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
For those of you who can't read Hiragana (shame on you), here is Marika's page https://www.hisyo.co.jp/sp/profile.php?id=marika
And her JAV name was 綾音うた Ayane Uta
Wow thanks for this info! Just searched her up. On hisyo's page it says she is F cup but in the video she looks more like a B cup?

I know they tend to inflate the sizes but B to F is a bit too far I think? XD

Marika is great, saw her twice. Looks like a good girl next door but her switch flips immediately when your clothes come off. I got in for 75k so I think they fleeced 10k off you.

Well, this is usually what plastic surgery does.

Reactions: dongkong
I concur, I like Marika a lot and surprised she offered NS to foreigners. I just met up with her a few weeks back too. I speak some Japanese but was surprised myself but then again seems like it’s more common than you think. I still would choose Moe but I’ve never had a bad experience in general at Hisyo. And yes BYO condoms!

Thanks for the review, i love reading it!

JFYI, Segretario and Hisyo belongs to same group, if you could understand what the shop name means in Italian and Japanese respectively, you will know that.