Guest viewing is limited

Mariko Aka Sophomore Seductress Review

shammykun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been with her a few times past few years. Performance for me was OK, nothing stellar. Keep in mind she is half Japanese half Filipina, and the Manila girl in her comes out. eg. constant cell phone usage during play time. The key is to treat her like a bar girl and be stern with and know what you want to do with her and confirm the details before meeting up. (If you go to Angeles or Thailand and know the "interview" system with the bar girls, you will be ok).

BBBJ, CIM, FS w/ condom were the menu options for me. She doesn`t offer anal and I didn`t really push it. Doing her from behind is a good position as well as front cowboy. She normally doesn`t swallow, but she can and will for specific customers. I paid 20,000 + super cheap love hotel for the first trail session and that lasted a bit over 2 hours. Someone mentioned that she doesn`t shower with you, that struck me odd too but I think her excuse was she didn`t want to seem cleaner than when she left her home as her famiy might catch on to her little side job. The second run I opted for an overnight stay (6-7 hours) for around 35,000 yen. The overnight thing was good as I got in multiple pops and got to confirm she does swallow and she cooked a mean adobo in my little rental closet room.

A little more on her method of madness. She was..maybe is still looking for a richie type of boyfriend and uses this little part-time sex job as another way to meet guys. It is funny because she justifies the money exchange for having sex with many guys. I LOL`d when she said that. In fact, during the overnighter she would be texting this one guy out in Yokosuka/Yokohama who was obviously in love with her while I was bonking her from behind...thus the reason for the bar girl comment. She talks ALOT so make sure you have a game plan in mind of what you want to do with/to her and zoom down that pleasure path.

In the end, she is definitely not worth $350 (44,000 yen)! 20,000 at most. Looks-wise, her pics look better than in real life. She is a 6 out of 10. Decent sized melons and thick legs to squeeze and grapple on to and from what I can remember a shaved twat with a racing stripe.

Hope this helps you and others out.
If you meet her, good luck and send us some notes.

Reactions: Flojay955
I have been with her a few times past few years. Performance for me was OK, nothing stellar. Keep in mind she is half Japanese half Filipina, and the Manila girl in her comes out. eg. constant cell phone usage during play time. The key is to treat her like a bar girl and be stern with and know what you want to do with her and confirm the details before meeting up. (If you go to Angeles or Thailand and know the "interview" system with the bar girls, you will be ok).

BBBJ, CIM, FS w/ condom were the menu options for me. She doesn`t offer anal and I didn`t really push it. Doing her from behind is a good position as well as front cowboy. She normally doesn`t swallow, but she can and will for specific customers. I paid 20,000 + super cheap love hotel for the first trail session and that lasted a bit over 2 hours. Someone mentioned that she doesn`t shower with you, that struck me odd too but I think her excuse was she didn`t want to seem cleaner than when she left her home as her famiy might catch on to her little side job. The second run I opted for an overnight stay (6-7 hours) for around 35,000 yen. The overnight thing was good as I got in multiple pops and got to confirm she does swallow and she cooked a mean adobo in my little rental closet room.

A little more on her method of madness. She was..maybe is still looking for a richie type of boyfriend and uses this little part-time sex job as another way to meet guys. It is funny because she justifies the money exchange for having sex with many guys. I LOL`d when she said that. In fact, during the overnighter she would be texting this one guy out in Yokosuka/Yokohama who was obviously in love with her while I was bonking her from behind...thus the reason for the bar girl comment. She talks ALOT so make sure you have a game plan in mind of what you want to do with/to her and zoom down that pleasure path.

In the end, she is definitely not worth $350 (44,000 yen)! 20,000 at most. Looks-wise, her pics look better than in real life. She is a 6 out of 10. Decent sized melons and thick legs to squeeze and grapple on to and from what I can remember a shaved twat with a racing stripe.

Hope this helps you and others out.
If you meet her, good luck and send us some notes.
So Mariko and I are still on for Thursday. She sends me random email messages like,"Hey just got home." Or ,"hey there, just saying hi" so your looking for a richie-rich boyfriend scenario may be spot on. We'll see how Thursday goes.