Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue 5th Floor First - Meh... not all bad.

StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue 5th Floor First - Meh... but not all bad.

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue 5th Floor (above Honten)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-49374951/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (12,000) (morning course/2k foreigner fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Marine Blue trials and quick context

A few months ago I decided to try out soaplands. Marine Blue chains in Ikebukuro was a good start - close and good prices. I went to Candy-Candy in Nishi-Kawaguchi once, and Marine Blue Honten 3 times and Wakaba once. I'm on a budget so I always do the morning course. 3/3 providers in Marine Blue Honten I was pretty happy with. But recently even when I show up at 8:30am Marine Blue Honten has been packed completely, So I tried the infamous 5th floor.

Marine Blue 5th floor booking and selection

I did some research this time cause I knew I would probably end up trying the 5th floor, which I did. Honten was full that day again. But, I wanted to give it a try at some point anyway. I went in about 8am on a Sunday and they gave me a waiting card - meaning I was waiting to select the girl and pay. I think they let some Japanese guys in before me who got there after me - but okay. Other than that they were friendly. When I was called the only one available was Sena. Thing is, according to her blog pics and especially the one I attached below, she looks pretty good. I imagined not exactly like the pic below but - well, on the bottom half at least you can add I guess 10-15 pounds? More on that...

Sena

They called my number and I met Sena on the stairs. I have to say, I was disappointed. However, there were some good things about her, and I will stick with the positives mainly. As I mentioned, she did not have a nice bottom, heavy, completely hairy down there and untrimmed (some hair is fine and I even like it sometimes, but not sloppiness). But... I must say, she had big tits, cute young face and was friendly. Laughed and had a good attitude in general. So due to that, I had an okay time.

the play

Well, this is gonna be pretty simple. As a note, I am a Nofapper and I was on a 2 week streak. So, I had no problem being ready to go. She sat me down on the chair and started to wash me down. Now, when she was sitting and I mostly had a view of the top and her face, she was at her best angle. I let her give me a long HJ until I was ready to go and she said it was the biggest pop she'd ever seen when I did - probably true. If you ever waited 2 weeks without a pop you would know - it's pretty much a triple the average. And also I must say she did a great job and most soap providers so far (I have 5 to compare to) give decent HJs but not great. We sat in the bath and I chatted with her. Had some laughs. No complaints about her attitude or mannerism. I used it as a chance to ask her some questions about the business which I often do if I'm not totally digging the provider physically.

The Hj was the only thing I really felt the desire to do with her. So, I didn't even try anything else. Besides, the price is about as low as it gets for a soap at 12,000 yen and the HJ was actually really good. So, I felt like I got enough out of it.

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 18.57.07.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you don't mind some extra weight and a completely unshaved area down there, and Sena is one of your options, she has some good qualities. Her blog photos might be old, cause as you can see she would appear to have a nice body there and usually the blog photos are somewhat accurate. But her legs are about double what you see.

For me, the negatives weren't acceptable so overall a very underwhelming experience. I guess a 4.5/10, below average for sure. So I'd say not recommended as a final decision. But since she was nice and gave good service all good. Best of luck to her.

I would not have gone to the 5th floor but I wanted the morning price and Honten was full, and I’m on a schedule when I go. Still, I may try once or twice more since it’s only 12,000. Perhaps there are a few winners there.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

LOL I expected nothing less from your review. Btw for the non-murica audience 15 pounds is approximately 6.8 kgs. Let that sink in.

Reactions: Alice and StFyle
1-4 is my main strike zone. I won't regret a 5, though I'm not really looking to pay for it, and I've been drunk enough for a 6 before once or twice but I sure wouldn't pay for it. 8's great too but I'm not entirely sure how to ask someone to crush my head like a watermelon with their thighs in Japanese so...

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I'm not entirely sure how to ask someone to crush my head like a watermelon with their thighs in Japanese so...
俺の頭を太ももで挟んでくれませんかな?スイカを割るほどの力加減でお願いします

I feel like it would be cheaper and easier to go to a girls muscle bar though

Last edited:
Because you never shut up about it.

I’ll shut up since threads are getting locked.

Better to have them open. I’ll just quote people on it from now on without adding my opinion.

Last edited:
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue 5th Floor First - Meh... but not all bad.

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue 5th Floor (above Honten)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-49374951/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (12,000) (morning course/2k foreigner fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Marine Blue trials and quick context

A few months ago I decided to try out soaplands. Marine Blue chains in Ikebukuro was a good start - close and good prices. I went to Candy-Candy in Nishi-Kawaguchi once, and Marine Blue Honten 3 times and Wakaba once. I'm on a budget so I always do the morning course. 3/3 providers in Marine Blue Honten I was pretty happy with. But recently even when I show up at 8:30am Marine Blue Honten has been packed completely, So I tried the infamous 5th floor.

Marine Blue 5th floor booking and selection

I did some research this time cause I knew I would probably end up trying the 5th floor, which I did. Honten was full that day again. But, I wanted to give it a try at some point anyway. I went in about 8am on a Sunday and they gave me a waiting card - meaning I was waiting to select the girl and pay. I think they let some Japanese guys in before me who got there after me - but okay. Other than that they were friendly. When I was called the only one available was Sena. Thing is, according to her blog pics and especially the one I attached below, she looks pretty good. I imagined not exactly like the pic below but - well, on the bottom half at least you can add I guess 10-15 pounds? More on that...

Sena

They called my number and I met Sena on the stairs. I have to say, I was disappointed. However, there were some good things about her, and I will stick with the positives mainly. As I mentioned, she did not have a nice bottom, heavy, completely hairy down there and untrimmed (some hair is fine and I even like it sometimes, but not sloppiness). But... I must say, she had big tits, cute young face and was friendly. Laughed and had a good attitude in general. So due to that, I had an okay time.

the play

Well, this is gonna be pretty simple. As a note, I am a Nofapper and I was on a 2 week streak. So, I had no problem being ready to go. She sat me down on the chair and started to wash me down. Now, when she was sitting and I mostly had a view of the top and her face, she was at her best angle. I let her give me a long HJ until I was ready to go and she said it was the biggest pop she'd ever seen when I did - probably true. If you ever waited 2 weeks without a pop you would know - it's pretty much a triple the average. And also I must say she did a great job and most soap providers so far (I have 5 to compare to) give decent HJs but not great. We sat in the bath and I chatted with her. Had some laughs. No complaints about her attitude or mannerism. I used it as a chance to ask her some questions about the business which I often do if I'm not totally digging the provider physically.

The Hj was the only thing I really felt the desire to do with her. So, I didn't even try anything else. Besides, the price is about as low as it gets for a soap at 12,000 yen and the HJ was actually really good. So, I felt like I got enough out of it.

Attachments:
View attachment 23399

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you don't mind some extra weight and a completely unshaved area down there, and Sena is one of your options, she has some good qualities. Her blog photos might be old, cause as you can see she would appear to have a nice body there and usually the blog photos are somewhat accurate. But her legs are about double what you see.

For me, the negatives weren't acceptable so overall a very underwhelming experience. I guess a 4.5/10, below average for sure. So I'd say not recommended as a final decision. But since she was nice and gave good service all good. Best of luck to her.

I would not have gone to the 5th floor but I wanted the morning price and Honten was full, and I’m on a schedule when I go. Still, I may try once or twice more since it’s only 12,000. Perhaps there are a few winners there.
Great review! Sorry the girl didn’t meet visual expectations…it feels like part of the nature of the game. (For what it’s worth I am pretty picky about weight myself but it really isn’t worth mentioning so much.)

I don’t really think there is a difference between the floors. I have been to both and my worst sessions were on the first floor. The tennin on the first floor too was an absolute dick to me and every time I go past that shop I get PTSD because he was such a douchebag. I want to kill this myth that the 5th floor is worse because in the end none of us are running the fucking place and with the prices running through the whole industry it’s a roulette everywhere every fucking time.

Anyway, best luck on your endeavors.

Reactions: StFyle and rd1023
Great review! Sorry the girl didn’t meet visual expectations…it feels like part of the nature of the game. (For what it’s worth I am pretty picky about weight myself but it really isn’t worth mentioning so much.)

I don’t really think there is a difference between the floors. I have been to both and my worst sessions were on the first floor. The tennin on the first floor too was an absolute dick to me and every time I go past that shop I get PTSD because he was such a douchebag. I want to kill this myth that the 5th floor is worse because in the end none of us are running the fucking place and with the prices running through the whole industry it’s a roulette everywhere every fucking time.

Anyway, best luck on your endeavors.
I also had a sour experience with the first floor staff, wonder if its because of our brown skin or something else.

I don’t really think there is a difference between the floors.

Yeah they both charge more because of your skin colour. After that there is no difference as you should not go there.

Yes I am planning to be the Debito Arudou for p4p.

Yeah they both charge more because of your skin colour. After that there is no difference as you should not go there.

It's not skin color.

- Foreigners have a higher chance of miscommunication with providers and not understanding rules.

- Higher chance of STDs.

- Chance natives will not want to share a venue with them and not come back.

Those are facts unfortunately.

Reactions: Alstera
You plan to run away in a panic every time you're offered access to a shop?

It's not skin color.

- Foreigners have a higher chance of miscommunication with providers and not understanding rules.

- Higher chance of STDs.

- Chance natives will not want to share a venue with them and not come back.

Those are facts unfortunately.

I didn't know they have Kool-Aid in Japan too.

If I am charged more because I am a foreigner then it's about skin color. Or how do you justify it with foreigners who speak better Japanese than the door guys themselves?

Also I do not believe I get STDs easier than Japanese. Especially when they often seek for NS soaplands and use condoms like it was my religion.

And even if we believe all the "facts" you presented how they get better by charging people more? I still believe condoms are better protection from STDs than extra money.