Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue 5th Floor First - Meh... not all bad.

yeah they should only allow NS for japanese who never travel abroad by checking their passport.
/s

This was exactly my thoughts when the last soapland pricess I met confirmed she will do BBBJ with Japanese nationals and foreign residents. Visitors will receive just CBJ.

I didn't know they have Kool-Aid in Japan too.

If I am charged more because I am a foreigner then it's about skin color. Or how do you justify it with foreigners who speak better Japanese than the door guys themselves?

Also I do not believe I get STDs easier than Japanese. Especially when they often seek for NS soaplands and use condoms like it was my religion.

And even if we believe all the "facts" you presented how they get better by charging people more? I still believe condoms are better protection from STDs than extra money.

I'm simply saying there's more to it than skin color. There are other averages that tend to be true.

Ya. I wish they did check passport, I've only left Japan 3 times in the last 17 years.

Reactions: Alice
Ya. I wish they did check passport, I've only left Japan 3 times in the last 17 years.

That wouldn't still change any of the facts you presented so what would be the point?

Reactions: Airnest
I thought the rumor is 5th floor is more heavyweight?
but seems that is not true since this one looks super skinny
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-49053985/?lo=1
Not a rumor; told to me directly by a senior lady at MB.
The 5th floor is predominantly new ladies, those of a certain look/body type, and/or those who are under performing.

They tend to have a high correlation with a certain body type which is NOT the “ideal” body type for which MB (wants to be) is known; aka SKINNY.

So the better selling (typically more slender) ladies work honten. If they start missing sales quotas they get moved to 5F which is generally cheaper, and if they continue to underperform they will be fired. Alternatively 5F ladies who excel can move to honten and charge (earn) more.

Note the statements are GENERALLY accurate. There are hot skinny ladies on 5F and (more rarely) terrible ladies on 1F.

Also the reception staff (and to lesser extent the ladies) rotate amongst the various MB related franchises including outside of Ikebukuro; the owner has shops EVERYWHERE now apparently.

TLDR; Airi is the best at MB

Great review! Sorry the girl didn’t meet visual expectations…it feels like part of the nature of the game. (For what it’s worth I am pretty picky about weight myself but it really isn’t worth mentioning so much.)

I don’t really think there is a difference between the floors. I have been to both and my worst sessions were on the first floor. The tennin on the first floor too was an absolute dick to me and every time I go past that shop I get PTSD because he was such a douchebag. I want to kill this myth that the 5th floor is worse because in the end none of us are running the fucking place and with the prices running through the whole industry it’s a roulette everywhere every fucking time.

Anyway, best luck on your endeavors.
That's interesting cause the first floor is 3/3 for me and I heard good things about Airi of course and Miku on the first floor. And still to see a great review for the 5th.

Taking a break from soaps cause they are so crowded atm.

But when I go back gonna keep trying MB first floor.

That's interesting cause the first floor is 3/3 for me and I heard good things about Airi of course and Miku on the first floor. And still to see a great review for the 5th.

Taking a break from soaps cause they are so crowded atm.

But when I go back gonna keep trying MB first floor.
I met Kaede on the 5th floor twice and reviewed her here both times….

Dunno if she is still around though.