Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine blue annex is like playing gacha [2/4] - Yuna

Alstera

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Marine blue annex is like playing gacha [2/4] - Yuna

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Annex

Soapland Provider Name:
Yuna - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-49549483/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins, 15000 yen including 2000yen gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Having had a decent experience at annex the previous week I went to annex again on a whim on a friday afternoon after scanning the website for potential girls I was interested in.
I arrived, got a waiting card and was then told to wait in the waiting room as 2 other guys made their pick before me.
When it was my turn the staff told me that I was lucky and that a cute girl just had her booking canceled and was available to me, that was Yuna. Now, everyone warns against going with the recommendation staff makes but Yuna was on my backup list and the girl I was most interested in meeting, Kiwi, would not be available until an hour later. So, I ended up picking Yuna.
I wanted 60 minutes but the staff told me she was just available for 40 min which I begrudgingly accepted, BOY was that a blessing in disguise!
If I had gotten 60 minutes it would have been silent torture.

When I got to meet Yuna I immediately got a bad vibe from her, very quiet, uninterested, but as the staff had told me she was indeed quite cute so i pressed on.
When we got to the room the lights in the bath area were turned off and the lights around the bed were turned way down, I have never been in a providers room that was this dark before or since.

Tred to initiate some dialogue with her but everything was met with short answers.
We undressed ourselves went through the motions of taking a shower and when we were on the bed she asked I wanted to receive or be the giving. Thinking I could warm her demeanor up a little be I decided to go down on her.
Her reactions were nonexistent though, she was laying there on her back with her eyes closed and did not let me kiss or really touch her breast as she told me it just tickles. After a short while of trying my best I just gave up and told her to switch and hoped for something better as she had told me prefers to be on the attack but that was also a letdown as she proceeded to give me a short blowjob with almost no feeling at all.
She then capped me and started in missionary which is also what we ended with as I at this point just wanted to go home which I think my soldier felt as well as it didn't take long for me to finish.

We got cleaned up, she called the desk but as we still had time on the clock we were told to wait for a bit so we mostly sat there.
I tried to talk a bit with her but she mostly seemed sleepy as she started to stretch her legs a bit while sitting on the bed.
I asked her if she had any hobbies and she said she didn't have any except sleeping. I truly believe that!

When I was walking to the elevator the staff who recommended her asked me what I thought and this is the first time I didn't smile and pretend everything was good so I told him that she was cold to talk to but she indeed was cute. He replied he would recommended someone more to my taste next time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Reactions: Mshido
Sounds like she hates her job basically.

The last provider I had at Annex was nice. Somewhat cute face but very out of shape and didn’t really do anything for me physically. Sena…

Pretty much, but she’s on the front of the webpage so why would they promote her with an attitude like that?

Pretty much, but she’s on the front of the webpage so why would they promote her with an attitude like that?
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/satomi.31832/post-361191

Those are the girls who aren't getting a lot of customers. Like I mentioned in the linked post, outside of February or August, if you see a girl in the "tencho's recommended" list, and she's not new - then she's likely a dud. She's not getting repeat customers, and there's a reason for it.

If she's new or doesn't work often, then it's a straight up gamble.

If she's new you might be dealing with new girl nerves, or you might be dealing with a seasoned and enthusiastic pro who's just onboarded after leaving another shop. Usually at the Marine Blue tier, you're getting girls new to SL or girls that for some reason can't get work at higher class soaps.

If she doesn't work often, it's a bigger gamble, she's working only when she needs cash - so she probably isn't all that thrilled about the work.

If she works often and has been there a while, it's a full on red flag.

Looking at the list today...
1705019201578.png

1 (Maria) Has been there at least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
2 (Koharu) is a new girl, less than two months. Fair, minor gamble.
3 (Lulu) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
4. (Nana) has been there for at least four months, and works frequently. RED FLAG.
5. (Kanna) has been there for at least four months, and works frequently. RED FLAG.
6. (Tia) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
7. (Hotaru) has been there for at least four months, and works frequently. RED FLAG.
8. (Ayuki) new girl, less than two months. Fair, minor gamble.
9. (Yuna) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
10. (Hana) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.

Edit: Should add - checked work frequency by diary updates.

Last edited:
I am also confused why signboard girl of SL I frequent doesnt have her schedule fill up in advance unlike other girls.

maybe time to gamble after payday.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/satomi.31832/post-361191

Those are the girls who aren't getting a lot of customers. Like I mentioned in the linked post, outside of February or August, if you see a girl in the "tencho's recommended" list, and she's not new - then she's likely a dud. She's not getting repeat customers, and there's a reason for it.

If she's new or doesn't work often, then it's a straight up gamble.

If she's new you might be dealing with new girl nerves, or you might be dealing with a seasoned and enthusiastic pro who's just onboarded after leaving another shop. Usually at the Marine Blue tier, you're getting girls new to SL or girls that for some reason can't get work at higher class soaps.

If she doesn't work often, it's a bigger gamble, she's working only when she needs cash - so she probably isn't all that thrilled about the work.

If she works often and has been there a while, it's a full on red flag.

Looking at the list today...
View attachment 23702
1 (Maria) Has been there at least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
2 (Koharu) is a new girl, less than two months. Fair, minor gamble.
3 (Lulu) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
4. (Nana) has been there for at least four months, and works frequently. RED FLAG.
5. (Kanna) has been there for at least four months, and works frequently. RED FLAG.
6. (Tia) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
7. (Hotaru) has been there for at least four months, and works frequently. RED FLAG.
8. (Ayuki) new girl, less than two months. Fair, minor gamble.
9. (Yuna) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
10. (Hana) At least four months, but only works a few shifts a month. Gamble.
Ya. Actually a great breakdown.

The only thing I might add to keep in mind is that sometimes they work their other real job and do SL for cash. Those aren’t always bad. Just depends on the reason they don’t work so often.

Reactions: Alice
Visited Marin Blue Bekkan 3 times in Nov ‘23. Can absolutely testify from personal experience that it is a total crapshoot where the upper limit is not very high. But the lows are VERY low.

I am a gambling man and love to roll the dice, but I got scared off after my 3rd experience there. The first two (Nun, and a raspy-voiced girl from Osaka) were ok. 6 and 4 respectively. Nun too skinny but eager, great service, and very believable in her “kakkoii” compliments. The other was very rigid and service was very mechanical.

The last girl. Oh, that last girl. May be the last girl I see at Bekkan. Bad bad breath, refused lube and was bone dry (doesn’t that hurt?? Just stretching the condom inside her), and farted—not a forgivable queef while changing positions—a full-on fart.

I am all smiles with the reception people but I left without a smile that day.

Stick with Marin Blue Honten (1F). Not a bad experience yet after ~6 visits.

Ya. Actually a great breakdown.

The only thing I might add to keep in mind is that sometimes they work their other real job and do SL for cash. Those aren’t always bad. Just depends on the reason they don’t work so often.
Yeah, maybe some people have other commitments but like the thrill of having some sexual action on their day off (or the extra cash more likely).
Not a bad thing.
It’s actually quite a responsibility to commit to a shop multiple days a week. If the girl doesn’t pull clients she just has to hang around in the waiting room or in her own room if they are available, most likely doing nothing productive.