Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue Honten - WINNER - Maki - Good Experience

StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue Honten - WINNER - Maki - Good Experience

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Honten

Soapland Provider Name:
http://www.soaplandclubmax.com/profile.php?n=MAKI

Soapland Website:
http://www.soaplandclubmax.com/index.php#

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (13,000) (morning course/2k gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Intro and the beginning

Marine Blue is a soapland in Ikebukuro close to the station if you don't know. It is my current go to as the morning price is the best I know for soaps, and it is close to me, and now the service is 2/2 on the plus side! My first encounter there was with "Mei" who I liked. Pretty cute, good attitude, good service (report is active). This time when I went back I did a little more research while I was recovering from surgery and narrowed it down to a few choices. When I got there, Maki was available in 50 minutes and she was high on my list, so that was my choice. And turns out I enjoyed her service even more than Mei (nothing bad on her - she was fine!)

the actual encounter

After I paid, for the first time I saw the waiting room. Kind of small but not as small as I imagined from stories. I usually wait outside anyway wherever I go if I have to wait a while. So, I hear her walking down the steps after they called my name. Seemed like she was heavy - but - she isn't. She just wears these thick high heels and they're pretty loud. when I first saw her I thought she was really tall - but again, just the shoes. The blog is accurate, she's about 164cm in actual height. She held my hand on the way up the steps and I could tell already she had a nice slim but toned body just how I like. She also had on a tight fancy sexy Asian dress. She was smiling as well. I would describe her as good looking, not quite the "cute" face, but attractive. Also, long black hair that I liked.

When we got in the room she had the lights dimmed. Mei had them bright. It was only my second time at Marine Blue so I guess it's up to them. I had a quick chat and told her I just had surgery and there was a scar left, and I had to take it easy. No big deal figured I'd explain. Had a quick chat, she said she is from Osaka and I could tell from her accent. She then took my clothes off, and let me take hers off. Again, very sexy dress. I liked her style.

We hit the shower, I got washed down and felt around a bit. The one thing I should mention is small boobs. So - if you are a boob guy keep that in mind. I'm not super picky on it - so okay. I guess the one small minus for her in a physical way. However, she has the perfect shaped lady part, completely shaved and nice legs and ass and smooth.

I must also note I am not a FS guy, maybe one day - but for now for certain reasons not FS. So I let her know fingering, HJ, kissing etc is okay. We moved to the bed and she kind of got on top of me, started kissing me all over and took it in her hand. She asked if she could give me a BBBJ and... I usually don't like doing things like that, haven' gone to a pink saloon in over 10 years for a BBBJ, but - I just said yes. She was proactive about it and already maneuvered it into position, so there wasn't much choice at that point. Wasn't the best ever, but can't complain. She has a bit of a light touch. I finished off with a HJ as she kissed my chest... and I'll leave it at that as far as the details on the play.

Attachments:
IMG-6505.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you like good looking girls, with a good attitude and some style. I think you'll like her. At the time of writing this she said she had only been working at Marine Blue 2 months. Marine Blue for me is my main place. I plan to go twice a month and will probably just try everyone on the morning cast. So far so good for me. In both cases the blog selfies they took were close. That's why I did not put may repeat or will repeat. So many more at this time for me to still experience.

Also, on a very critical note, she is not exactly my type. I like the more petite types like 145 - 155cm. So, that's the type I am looking for if I did a repeat. But I'm sure the vast majority of guys are totally fine with 164cm (which is why the TAG famous Kaoru is out - 170cm towers over my taste - unless the blog is wrong there). Airi would be great tho. but she never works mornings... maybe someday. It's in consideration but the extra 5500 for her could be used towards another trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

I also saw Maki in October, she was great. I don't know if there is that much more for me to add by writing my own review, she's good looking and gives good service. I can mention that she's active and fun when it comes to FS as well. Just an overall great pick.

Reactions: StFyle
This girl’s profile pictures are so beautiful 😍
She was high quality in my opinion. I’ve only had good experiences at Marine Blue Hoten so far… seems the diary photo blogs are pretty important for choosing.

Reactions: Alice
She was high quality in my opinion. I’ve only had good experiences at Marine Blue Hoten so far… seems the diary photo blogs are pretty important for choosing.
Definitely, poor design of logo, interior, website etc etc, it's good that they don't design the girls!

I also saw Maki in October, she was great. I don't know if there is that much more for me to add by writing my own review, she's good looking and gives good service. I can mention that she's active and fun when it comes to FS as well. Just an overall great pick.
I think another review would be fine if mine is the only one. But if you know someone else there we have no review on, that would better!

Ya. Come to think of it their logo is pretty cheap looking...
I guess they want guys who walk by to think that it will be very cheap, and to reel them in that way.

There are ones with expensive looking logos? I couldn’t remember any; most of them looks tacky imo
Soaplands in general? Yoshiwara has some nice ones I think.
As for shops in Ikebukuro, hm, maybe the newest remodeled Kadoebi soapland Grace. But basically all shops in Ikebukuro are low budget so they won’t look very fancy.

I went to MB Honten few days ago around 7am for morning course but was denied entry. There were 2 guys at the counter, 1 of them straight up talked to me in Japanese which I was too slow to understand what he meant. Then another guy came out from inside and showed me the door. I thought they were ok with foreigners as they charge 2K foreigner fees? Will be back to Tokyo again in a few days time. Think my only options would be y-shirts/kadoebi/shinkaigyo.

I went to MB Honten few days ago around 7am for morning course but was denied entry. There were 2 guys at the counter, 1 of them straight up talked to me in Japanese which I was too slow to understand what he meant. Then another guy came out from inside and showed me the door. I thought they were ok with foreigners as they charge 2K foreigner fees? Will be back to Tokyo again in a few days time. Think my only options would be y-shirts/kadoebi/shinkaigyo.
They are ok with foreigners if the communication works in Japanese. Looks like you got denied entry because you were not able to understand what the guy at the counter was telling you. You can also try the other MB sister shops close by. Maybe the staff there is less strict.

They are ok with foreigners if the communication works in Japanese. Looks like you got denied entry because you were not able to understand what the guy at the counter was telling you. You can also try the other MB sister shops close by. Maybe the staff there is less strict.
Ya. That’s right. I’ve asked them directly about it and if they evaluate based on language and they said yes.

Which makes sense.

Guessed that's why that guy talked sternly without even blinking an eye like a robot being programmed to kill. Haha. Will give it another try to other MB outlets around the block. Cheers mate!

Ya. That’s right. I’ve asked them directly about it and if they evaluate based on language and they said yes.

Which makes sense.
Been inspired and wanting to experience the morning course pricing like you, Sir Toyoda. 🙏

Reactions: StFyle
Been inspired and wanting to experience the morning course pricing like you, Sir Toyoda.
Go for it.

It's been real crowded lately. Gotta get there early on like 7am I think or maybe even at open. Last two times I got there 7:30am and 8:40am and all full till afternoon....