Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue Honten - Yukino the Nice Surprise! 3/3 for me!

StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue Honten - Yukino the Nice Surprise! 3/3 for me!

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Honten

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-44062893/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-34674944/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (13,000) (morning course/2k gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
11/6/2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Intro.

Marine Blue is a gaijin friendly soapland in Ikebukuro if you don't know. There is a 2k gaijin fee. So far for me the staff has been friendly and all three times I have gone I was happy with the provider. I have heard stories and people kinda putting down Ikebukuro, and I'm sure at some point I'll have a bad experience and see what people are talking about - but so far so good.

Here it is:

Going to the place and selection:

I went for my usual morning course. I had researched quite a bit cause Marine Blue is my main place for now - close, and the morning course price is great. I usually get there at about 8:50am or so and usually have to wait about 40-50 minutes to get who I want. In this case however, Yukino was the only girl open for the morning price, but she wasn't my first choice… not even on my list actually.

I'm on a budget, can’t really afford the next time slots, and the last two times I went were good (latest review was Maki and Mei before that). So I figured I would take the dice roll. Yukino's blog photo's did not show her mid-section or legs clearly aside from the photoshopped ones - but you never know with those. I fancy girls on the thin side - so I though maybe she was hiding something.

Yukino:

I get my number and had to wait about 30 minutes. I was a bit skeptical she could be a dud since she was the only one available. So, I waited, and the techno called my number and explained the rules.

She met me at the stairs per usual for Marine Blue and my first impression was good. She had a nice figure, not any body fat at all, and appeared about her age. The blog said 27 and seemed just about right. She did not have a very pretty face, but wasn't bad looking either. She did however have nice sized boobs, I guess a Japanese C? Nice handful - which is a nice bonus for me.

the play and room:

I am not a FS guy for various reasons. I usually finish with a HJ. But I go to soaps instead of other places cause the morning courses are about the same price and you can do everything else you want where some places especially HJ places like Onakuras limit options or have extreme prices for things that are free at soaps (like fingering 5k usually or paizuri 3-5k usually for example in Onakura) .

So, we took a pretty long bath, I told her I never actually did paizuri - not exactly sure why. But I never thought to. And... she had enough up top for it whereas the previous two providers there didn't. So, she took me to the bed, we did that, kissing, fingering and a HJ. After seeing her body fully I can say it was pretty nice. No scars, marks or whatever. And a nice shape. Also, just about the height I like. Quick note, she is not totally shaved down there, but it isn't out of control.

As for her attitude. Well. She wasn't very happy and upbeat - but she wasn't too low key either. Someplace in the middle. Kind of casual and asked along the way if I was okay - or enjoying it or whatever. We just talked about the usual stuff and how tired we were from work. Also a plus side is she did not make an issue of time. She set the clock to 36 minutes and just left it. I don't like when they put it on 30 - too much left over usually. I don't need 10 minutes to get dressed and neither does she.

Lastly, I must note, it was the biggest room I have seen in Marine Blue Honten. Pretty spacious and there was this huge heart shape decoration at the head of the bed, which was like a 1.5 size bed compared to their others.

Attachments:
blue.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I was happy with Yukino's service. I was also really happy the one choice I had for the morning worked out. So far Marine Blue Honten is 3/3 for me. Each time a little better than the last. I am probably going to try everyone on the morning staff there. Even if I get a dud, it'll be more acceptable since 3 in a row have been good. I don't mind taking an L, it just gets frustrating if it happens too often on a limited budget. Of course, since there are so many to try, I would have no reason to repeat - but I mean, I wouldn't mind it if I did.

Any reviews on this place are top priority for me since I can't see the need to go anywhere else for a while. I'll even check out the 5th floor if a have a feeling it'll work out. I'll be reporting on this place mostly. And that's usually how you find the best providers in the place by checking out a good portion of the staff and not switching up every time. I think... could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaga2020
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023

Reactions: StFyle