Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue - Ikebukuro - Worth the wait

Slade

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Club Max (now called Marine Blue) in Ikebukuro
Haru - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-39032163/?lo=1

Date of Encounter:
December 2021

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins / 21,000 yen, foreigner fee was waived (reason in review)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese with shop staff / English with Haru

Details of the Encounter:
My first soapland experience a while back was incredibly forgettable, though not necessarily bad, so I figured I would try again after reading some reviews here on TAG to greatly improve the odds of having a good experience. I decided to see Haru at the Marine Blue branch in Ikebukuro based on her other reviews on here. The reservation was made through Marine Blue's page on City Heaven and I was sent a confirmation message through the chat within 30 minutes.

Little did I know that a hiccup would occur on that fated day. While on the train to Ikebukuro I received a message on City Heaven from the shop, Haru would be arriving at the shop 2 hours late. I had a decision to make, do I cancel the reservation and try my luck at the shop anyway or kill a couple hours in Ikebukuro and keep my reservation with Haru? I gave it some though while on the way to Ikebukuro and eventually decided to keep the reservation and just kill some time.

After mucking about in Ikebukuro for a couple hours I made my way to the shop. The guy at the desk was quite apologetic about Haru being late and immediately waived the 2,000 yen foreigner fee. I have to say, the service was quite professional and friendly. After being moved to the waiting room it took about another 30 minutes for Haru to arrive and get ready for work.

When I finally saw Haru I thought she was pretty cute and looks very similar to her pictures. She does have a very nice body and is a little on the thicker side but not fat by any means. We chatted a bit while walking down to her room and her English is fairly good. As mentioned in other reviews, she spent some time living in Canada and has some more western aspects to her personality.

The beginning of the session was very standard. Get undressed, wash off, hop into a hot bath for a bit while Haru washed and having friendly conversation all the while. Haru has quite a friendly and relaxing personality. Even though it was my first time seeing her she made me feel very relaxed, almost like we were old friends. After finally moving to the bed I realized why she has very good reviews here on TAG. We started off with a lot of kissing and her making her way down my body for some BBBJ. That was easily one of, if not the best, blowjobs I have had. After a few minutes she began sumata which was a new experience and pleasant experience for me. Not long after we switched to 69 and after 10 minutes or so I asked her to cap me and we ended up finishing in her favorite position, doggy. After finishing we laid down on the bed and chatted and cuddled for a little while before we had to wash off and I was on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: Haru is quite a gem and I'm hoping that I'll have a chance to see her again before my winter holiday is over.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review!

Approved: 1/16/2022