Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 19K plus 2K foreigner fee

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro - Soapland

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had an appointment with a regular cancelled at short notice due to the early arrival of shark week, but since I was already in Ikebukuro, decided to see who was on roster at Marine Blue, since I hadn't been there since the renovations..

I was given an array of photos to choose from, and Kurumi caught my eye - as it turned out, great choice.

Met her on the stairs and she looked fantastic - curvy (not fat - curvy) and country-girl pretty, in a cute sun dress that made the trip up the stairs a little more fun with her in the lead. When we got to the room she gently pushed me onto the bed, and disrobed me and then disrobed herself, and just... wow. She's built like Playboy spread Marilyn Monroe. I have never met a Japanese woman built quite like her - just curves, curves, and more curves. Not a straight line on her. Her profile photo is totally accurate.

A scrub and a soak to get rid of the chill, then a move to the bed where she demonstrated some more than passable oral skills, but before I could return the favour she capped me and hopped on for a ride. After a bit we switched to doggy at her request, then mish where she exhorted me to go harder and harder until I couldn't hold back anymore. While we chatted afterwards she mentioned that her day job is as a hoikuen teacher... that was a surprise. Bet a few parents would be shocked....

Quick cleanup and out into the night. I've been back to see her several times since. Looks like I have a new regular.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will repeat? Have repeated and will keep repeating. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 5/8/2022

Nurses and hoikuen teachers are the best. I was single for many years in Tokyo and before i got into p4p and was more into dating, it was always teachers and nurses that were the most fun.

Nurses and hoikuen teachers are the best. I was single for many years in Tokyo and before i got into p4p and was more into dating, it was always teachers and nurses that were the most fun.
Youre not kidding...I met a nurse from one I worked at and she was WILD...I felt like she did AV or something when she was younger because hot damn she has skills. Sadly I dont work in them anymore but wish I could still meet some haha.

Reactions: Sudsy
Is it better to make a reservation online or phone? Cause I'm thinking of trying this one out.

Phone. And they don't speak English, be forewarned.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Nurses have zero qualms about any part of the human body, and understand infection control. Makes for someone who's unafraid to get what they like and deliver what someone else likes.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Is it better to inform them that I am a foreigner or leave that detail out?
Over a 2,000 yen foreigner tax?

If you're the kind of person that tries to game the shops/providers, please don't. All you end up doing is messing it up for everyone else.

Apologies if I misunderstood your intentions.

Over a 2,000 yen foreigner tax?

If you're the kind of person that tries to game the shops/providers, please don't. All you end up doing is messing it up for everyone else.

Apologies if I misunderstood your intentions.
That wasn't my intention, sorry if it ended up sounding like that. Just a young man asking dumb questions. XD