Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue - Mei - first experience and not the last!

StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue - Mei - first experience and not last!

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Honten

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-48693965/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (13,000) (morning course/2k gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, just a bit of context as far my situation. I go to a soapland or similar venue, once every 2 weeks. Thing is. I have a 30,000 yen budget per month - and would rather keep it lower if possible. Having said that, as I can, I am checking out shops from this blog. Marine Blue had been on my list for a while and I got around to going. It's close to me, the price is good, and the provider’s blog pics looked good (of course with a grain of salt).

I always go to the morning course cause it fits my schedule better, and it's cheaper. I got to Marine Blue Honten at about 9am. I had looked at their website blog for quite a bit that week and had a list ready to remind myself who I wanted. I don't mind dice rolls once in a while - but I was coming off low rows from the last month. So I did extra research. My main concern is body weight, so I had my eye on this provider Mei who I thought was thin. Just so happens when I got there, she was the provider available. My Japanese is fairly perfect conversationally and the technos at the front desk were polite and smiling. When picked Mei, I said to the guy who looks like he was the manager, "Mei is slender, right?! And he smiled and said "yes." I sometimes ask with no confrontational tone what so ever, I explain I like the slender type and chubby girls are disappointing.

I used the bathroom and just as I got out the door the techno lead me to met her. She led me up the stairs holding my hand. From what I saw of the place, it looked fine. Pink walls, pretty bright, and the room was clean. But I have heard stories about the lower levels being pretty dirty.

the girl Mei and the course

First off. I liked Mei. My preferred height range, decent looking, and most importantly very little body fat. Passed my admittedly strict test on the weight. And she was giggling and smiling - but not too much. Seemed like she was half trying to give good service and half just in a good mood I guess. Most guys who have experience going to soaps won't find her hot or incredibly sexy, but I don't think they'd have any major gripes either.

I started talking to her and just had a good conversation and laughing a lot. She helped me with my clothes off and took hers off. So, like I said, pretty thin but - for guys who like boobies as an important thing - that was lacking. A handful basically, but I wasn't so concerned. Boobs are a nice bonus to me or the icing on the cake - but not mandatory to like the girl.

I don't do FS (a talk for a separate thread) - but we did mostly everything else (and I finished with a HJ). Gotta mention she doesn't shave down there - but most girls I get do shave, or shave most of it (like 4/5?), so I'm fine with it once in a while. She was pretty passive to be honest, but I don't have too much experience with soaps so I only have one other to compare too. In the past I have only been to pink salons (never going back anymore), Onakura (maybe once in a while I’ll still go), and delivery - if I get a better job.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

All in all, for experienced guys Mei is not "hot." But happened to check off a lot of boxes for me personally. Decent looks, no chubby belly, nice attitude and sense of humor. So IMO she won't be a dud I don't think for the majority of us - unless you need like C-D+ boobs I guess.

So, as I mentioned I have heard things about Marine Blue Honten, and my first experience was overall pretty good. The price range is real important to me so I will definitely go back. I asked the technos before I left if most girls were the same body weight as Mei and the guy said "yes." He wasn't bothered, was no tension. And it's the one thing I really wanna know.

If this did become a regular place I wouldn't rule her out for a second time completely. But not until I had a much better idea of the other staff and who I would pass up for her.

Attachments

• IMG-5936.jpg
    IMG-5936.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-5937.jpg
    IMG-5937.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG-5935.jpg
    IMG-5935.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

She’s gone. You should checkout @Maxblack’s favorite girl Airi.

Reactions: Cinnabums