Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue - Not the best experience with Riko

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Riko - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-37269622/

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 15K

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English and little Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was by far my worst performing girl I have had at MB.

Pros:
She is slim,
cute face (6 of 10),
super duper tight pussy,
nice ass… that’s it for the pros

Cons:
No GFE,
No BJ at all,
No kissing,
Can’t take a pounding (had to work up to it )
She is SOLD “Scared Of Large Dongs”, I’m a little on the larger side at 8” and she didn’t do well with it. So warning, if you up in size you may want to go elsewhere, others may have a better time than I did.

play-by-play:
If you care to keep reading I’ll explain the play by play starting with the shower. After we shower she hops in the tub with me, facing me on her knees between my legs. Immediately things were a little off, she leaned in like she was going to kiss me then sort of just rested her head on my shoulder like a weird awkward hug for like 5 minutes. I thought eventually she’ll sit up or back and give me a bj, but nope when she did sit up she jumped out of the tub dried off and hopped on the bed. When I joined her I began with some DATY which was actually really nice, and she is super sensitive down there. I put in one finger while concentrating on her clit but fellas she is hella-tight, I struggled to get in my finger, didn’t even try for two.

I sit up expecting her to return the favor but again, nope. She reached for the condom and lube, once the condom was on she drenched my cock with jel, I’m mean it was a lot. I was like fuck it, its your show babe I’m just glad to be in it. I start of with mish, again super tight, took me a minute or two to get it in. And when I did I had to go really slow, she actually pulled me close and held me tight and asked me to stop because she was in pain. After a short break I started moving really slow again and then slowly increased my pace. Never really did pound in mish. I roll her over in K9 and that was when I realized how nice her ass was. She went head down ass up and when my dick slid in I could see just how much I was stretching her pussy open. It looked so good going in and out of her it almost put me over the top. I tried to pound a little but she ran from it, I ended up doing K9 while she was flat on her stomach. After a while I put her on top and she couldn’t do much so I put her back in K9 So I could finish. After a few minutes slow to medium pace I could tell she was getting into it and finally I was allowed to pound away until I finished.

like I said it wasn’t the greatest experience but I did enjoy pounding in K9 and viewing her ass.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I put not recommended but others may have better luck than I did. YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snuggles and bdbd
Thanks for your report on Rico @ Marine Blue. Sorry it didn't work out this time. There was another review here posted as well.

Approved: 6/4/2022

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Look like Marine Blue is favorite now. They also opened in Utsunomiya and Mito. Seems there are no foreigners fee in these 2 shops.

I just went there the other day. Unfortunately my experience with Riko was very different. It was a mixed experience for me. A strange one. Her head stank. Or her breath. I couldn’t tell which. Tobacco smoke? Tobacco smoke and unwashed hair? Not sure. I smelt it as she hugged me in the bath. It sure reaked! I suggested we head to the bed. I made a poem! I soldiered on. In spite of this, missionary was fun and successful. She was attractive enough otherwise. With her head away from me, I could not smell it. So win-win!

Not sure I will go back. Plus I had to wait about 30-40 minutes before I was brought to her.

While the prices are cheap, it reminded me of some of the experiences I have had at Mermaid. Be careful out there!

Maybe Riko was behind on the personal hygiene the day I saw her.

Glad the OP had a somewhat better experience than I. But I will not repeat with her either and recommend you memorize Rico as a name to avoid there.

Last edited: