clover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue - sweet Ayame

Soapland Name:
Marine blue (honten)

Soapland Provider Name:
Ayame https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-40975040/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
After 10:00 40 min 17k (15k +2k gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
2023 April

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Tried out Marine blue honten for the first time (the one a bit further away from the north west exit).
They are foreign friendly and the staff seems helpful.
I told them I was running short on time and asked who was available straight away.
I was suggested Ayame and one other girl (forgot who it was).
Had to wait for like 10 min and then got to see Ayame.

Ayame was my type of girl, but I'm not sure if she suits everyone. She has long black hair and it wasn't put up in a bun (like it is with a lot of girls). To me she looked really cute, but she had some characteristics, which some people might not like. Her teeth are like with many Japanese people a bit crooked and underneath her eyes the skin was a bit swollen (not sure if this is something she had done on purpose to get an appearance of having anime eyes), think this is just the way she was born. Despite that she looked cute to me.
She is skinny (not overly), and has a big pair of breasts (natural) and great shape.

Her personality is also bright, positive and she seems down to earth and uncomplicated.
She told me that her family knew about her line of work and that they were ok with it. She seemed to be in it because she wanted to and enjoyed what she was doing :)
Really liked her personality, which made her more attractive.

The sex was also great. She was up for a lot of different positions and she was really flexible. When we had sex with her laying down on her back and her legs on my shoulder, we slowly progressed to almost a mish with her legs still on my shoulders. She also really likes hugging and being close. I really liked her voice when we had sex and the way she moaned and spoke was sexy (maybe she is just a good actress, but felt genuine to me).

Like I said, I think this experienced was enhanced, because I liked her as a person

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I liked Ayame, can definitely recommend her. She is cute, but I'm not sure if she is for everyone.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Her teeth are like with many Japanese people a bit crooked and underneath her eyes the skin was a bit swollen (not sure if this is something she had done on purpose to get an appearance of having anime eyes), think this is just the way she was born. Despite that she looked cute to me.

Had to chuckle.....judging from her profile pictures her eyes were most probably not swollen. It's a makeup style called Aegyo-sal or 涙袋メイク to make the eyes look puffy and cute. I personally like it, but some girls overdo to a degree that it can look a bit strange 😅

Thanks for the review, she really sounds cool.

Reactions: StFyle and Sanjayb
Had to chuckle.....judging from her profile pictures her eyes were most probably not swollen. It's a makeup style called Aegyo-sal or 涙袋メイク to make the eyes look puffy and cute. I personally like it, but some girls overdo to a degree that it can look a bit strange 😅

Thanks for the review, she really sounds cool.
This was probably it. Had no idea this was a thing.🤣

That eye thing is a trend I see it all the time walking through Ikebukuro

Last edited:
Reactions: clover
Reactions: adultman