Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine Blue's Aisu, the shiofuki/squirting princess

honnboy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Marine Blue's Aisu, the shiofuki/squirting princess

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Ikebukuro Honten

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/profile.php?n=AISU

Soapland Website:
soaplandclubmax.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins - 18.5K JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Marine Blue Honten? Aisu. 23. ¥18.5K/$130. Gaijin tax ¥2K.

After attempting to find immediate availability at a few shops without success (as I had a flight to catch), I was on the verge of giving up when I decided to try Marine Blue Honten. To my luck, they had two girls available immediately. Given the choice between Aisu, whose face was blurred, and another girl who wasn't quite my type, I hesitated. In response, the attendant recommended Aisu, and I selected her. I opted for a 40-minute session, priced at the standard 16.5K JPY. When I asked about paying via credit card, I was informed that a 20% processing fee would apply. As I handed over my card, they noticed it was from Bank of America and bore a foreign name, prompting them to inquire about my nationality. When I confirmed that I was indeed foreign (although I speak fluent Japanese and am often mistaken as a native), I was told foreign cards weren't accepted - despite my previous successful uses of foreign credit cards at places like Kadoebi's New Grand, New Hime, and Yoshiwara's Honey Collection without any processing fees. Deciding to withdraw cash, I was then informed about the additional 'gaijin' fee. After sorting out the payment, I was directed to the waiting room, and within three minutes, I was called.

In the corridor, Aisu greeted me warmly with a smile and promptly requested a kiss. She held my hand as we ascended the stairs to the room. Knowing I was pressed for time due to my flight, I communicated this to her and asked to be ready to leave by a certain time, to which she set an alarm. Her appearance was striking. She had a slim, well-defined body, accentuated by her small but perky breasts. Her body's contours were almost artistically defined, particularly her collarbone. As I hastily undressed, she followed suit and we commenced with a shower. I complimented her on her attractiveness, which seemed to cater to my taste, and she responded by expressing surprise at my handsome appearance once I removed my mask (whether this was genuine or a courtesy, I couldn't tell, but it was flattering nonetheless). As we engaged, it was evident she was particularly sensitive, trembling and whimpering when I touched her. Our interaction transitioned to the ofuro, where she performed a brief BBJ, though my sensitivity made this short-lived.

We then began to dry off, continuing our passionate kissing—she was evidently a fan. My exploration of her body evoked more trembling and whimpering. As we moved to the bed, I asked her sensitive part and she candidly identified the inside of her vagina as her most sensitive area. Upon touching her there, she reacted instantly, revealing her already aroused state. I inserted one finger, evoking a moan and an arch of her back, then added a second finger. As I stimulated her with my fingers, coupled with kissing and nipple-licking, she expressed intense pleasure. Surprisingly, after less than two minutes of this, she climaxed, squirting substantially. This was a first-time experience for me, noticing the warmth and the odorless nature of her fluid. Ready for intercourse, we encountered a brief moment of confusion locating the condom, which was hidden under the bedcovers. She applied it with her mouth, and we began in the missionary position. Her responses were passionate, and within a minute, she squirted again. I felt a significant amount of warm liquid, and she instinctively attempted to halt my thrusts, trembling. I paused momentarily, then resumed, increasing my pace. This resulted in another explosive wet climax within 2-3 minutes.

Next, I proposed the doggy position, which she was happy to accommodate. Curious, I asked about her favorite position, and as she adjusted, she admitted it was indeed doggy. After some time in this position, I gently pressed her hips down, transitioning to a flatiron position. As I did, she murmured, "If we continue like this, I'm going to cum again." I later discovered that the flatiron is her favorite position. In this position, I was able to thrust more deeply, triggering yet another orgasm, leaving the bed considerably wet. Aware of the time, I realized I wasn't close to climaxing due to a combination of the cold air from the AC, sleep deprivation, and anxiety about catching my flight. I suggested she stimulate my nipple while I stimulated myself. Normally, this would suffice, but this time I was still far from climaxing.

Asking for another condom, we attempted the cowgirl position. I raised my hips, alternating between slow and fast thrusts. This stimulated another squirting orgasm from her, this time onto my stomach. At this point, I knew I wouldn't be able to climax, although she insisted we still had enough time. However, I chose to end the session as I needed to make my flight. We showered quickly, during which I told her this was my first encounter with a woman who could squirt repeatedly. I asked if she usually has such intense reactions, and she said it was a rare response to me. Whether this was a genuine compliment or a placation, I couldn't tell. Can a woman control or fake squirting at will? Or perhaps she was naturally sensitive and this happened often with clients? Being a new girl at the shop, she was both sweet and remarkable in numerous ways. I look forward to a potential return visit to explore more with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was really surprised with my experience with her, my first encounter with actual squirting girl. Definitely give her a try, though her very slim body's a bit too bony I feel. Recommended!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023