Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mariya at Aqua Palace http://www.y-aqua.jp/main/pc_prof.php?id=mariya

Date of Encounter:
January 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000 yen (morning discount with password discount from website)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

Review:
So after some good experiences outside of Tokyo I decide to try to check out the scene at Yoshiwara. The Aqua Palace thread on 2ch got tons of hits which suggested it was a popular store so I decided to check it out. I went there on a weekday morning with no reservation and the tencho offered me several options.

I picked Mariya because I was in a titty mood and saw that she had D-cups and was sent to the waiting room to be called up.

When she was ready, I met with Mariya. She had a cute face, dyed brown hair and heavy makeup (kind of gyaru-like). She was definitely on the chubby side by Japanese standards, but very young. However, she was not to the level of having rolls of fat and her very generous D-cups (I would even say they border on E's) were nice and soft, not firm.

She made conversation and we undressed for the regular shower / brush / gargle routine. She kind of kept her distance and seemed to sort of shy. Her service was decent and she gave a decent CBJ and CG, knowing how to keep her weight off from me as she moved above me. We moved to mish and K9 and I finished in her from behind with a handful of those great titties in my palms.

She offered me some tea from her cooler and we talked about movies until time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She definitely gave me the impression of being a bit of an airhead but not a bad girl by any means. I would recommend her to those who like a little meat on their girls. I think this is another store that doesn't usually take foreign clients so you would need to be East Asian with good Japanese.

No worries. The pace of reviews will diminish significantly as I write out all the experiences I've had though, because it's not like I go all the time and I don't live in Japan right now (but visit often enough to visit a provider or two when I do go back).

By the way, I've been trying to find an AV star with a similar body type to describe Mariya's level of Pocchari. Maybe Kitagawa Hitomi? She definitely has a thicker build, but like I said, dem tee tees...