Guest viewing is limited

Maru No Uchi - wow, that’s a long review

how successful hav u been in esclating these douhan to the love hotel? much luck or?
Not yet with the current favorites though I've had successes in the past. I have not done an outside date with #3 yet, but think it might be possible to convert her to SB status (She works a very very part-time schedule, no more than 10 hours a week - usually more like 4-5 - and is a full-time student, going SB might give her just as much income).

#1 has been gradually been tapered off in frequency of visits to her shop recently. May stop seeing her all together in the near future if a hotel date doesn't occur.

Have gotten discreet HJs from #2, looking for a hotel date soon (have another date with her late next week).

Reactions: Majora and MossBoss
Tieing up a few loose ends:

Perfect teeth, another boner-fondler, and she’s got both a cute body and sexual magnetism.

Rinon probably has among the worst teeth in the shop, maybe you were thinking one of the other girls. The rest of her is lovely though.

Related: there is a VIP room across the tracks over at Kurenai/Oedo. Aside from additional privacy, does anything else happen in a VIP room?

No direct experience, but a japanese board claims for Kurenai (and I am merely repeating unverified claims):
100% finger the girl
80% handjob
50% blowjob
10% honban
With some girls asking for tips.

Regarding Line ID i would strongly suggest to forget about it. Actually I shit you not got a Line ID from a girl in Campus Night then when i read the recruitment page the management insisted on their girls not exchanging Line ID.

That looks to be something more like the girls aren't required to give line.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry guys... but I have a question unrelated to what’s been discussed here. Didn’t know where to ask but hopefully someone may know what’s am about to ask. I was fucking this chick today and she kept saying “okashii kunachau” I have googled many times but still don’t know what it means. Can someone tell me the meaning?? My Japanese skills sucks

okashiku nachau - literally "I'm becoming strange" but more like it's too much, my head's spinning.....

Thanks.. I wonder if that’s good

Basically she is telling you that she is getting fucked so good her mind is blown. So yeah, it is good at least if you are wanting to make her a regular.

I really want to play with Sakura (the girl on their site's front page). Chatted with her once as help before. Unfortunately I'm dating a girl who works here outside the shop and word would surely get back to her.

Reactions: Majora
I really want to play with Sakura (the girl on their site's front page). Chatted with her once as help before. Unfortunately I'm dating a girl who works here outside the shop and word would surely get back to her.

Is she pretty?

I'd say Sakura's on-site photos are pretty accurate. Beautiful face, curvy body but neither fat or even plump. Very graceful, poised and nice to chat with.

I’ll try to meet her someday but last couple of times I’ve checked our schedules didn’t match.

Hi guys i usually go to dolche but recently i feel 31,000 isn't worth it. Somehow they offer us too few cards i speak some japanese but still cards are few.

Would like to try this service anyone could guide me how it works from start to finish? Highly appreciated.

Hi guys i usually go to dolche but recently i feel 31,000 isn't worth it. Somehow they offer us too few cards i speak some japanese but still cards are few.

Would like to try this service anyone could guide me how it works from start to finish? Highly appreciated.

It depends on your level of Japanese proficiency. You may get rejected if your Japanese doesn't meet their requirements. There are tons of sekyukyaba reviews you can read here if you wanna know how it works

If you don't have good Japanese there are few places that will let you in.

Don’t expect the same service as at dolce. This is making out and boob play only. No under body allowed technically.

If you don't have good Japanese there are few places that will let you in.
"good japanese" is probably overstating it, the low end of conversational is sufficient at most places that allow foreigners in the first place.