Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min/ 29160 + 4000 for LH

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese & English

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to checkout Secret from MD. So I made the arrangements and journeyed up to Gotanda. I checked into the LH and shortly thereafter she arrived. Secret to me wasn't an ugly lady. She has the average face of a woman that's in her 40s. I was not turned off by her. She has a hot little body with nice boobs and a nice butt. As soon as she entered the room it was game time. She will strip you down and get right into the action. I was down for whatever. I licked all over her body and DATY for a while. Her whole body smells good. I played with her butthole some. She has no problems with fingers going in her butthole at all. Then it was my turn for some action. She gave a nice BBBJ and I CIM. She let it drip out of her mouth on to some tissue. She wanted me to pop again but I needed a few minutes to recover. She asked me to flip over onto my stomach. She started licking my butthole. She was licking it for quite awhile. She was really getting up in there. It felt so good. She seemed to enjoy licking ass. I got on all fours and she was licking my ass real good. I eventually flipped back over and she finished me off with a BBBJ. I did not push for sex. I was satisfied with BBBJ. We showered and she had me take some pictures of her for her blog. She gave me some mints. We headed to the hotel lobby and parted ways.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was not a bad encounter at all. I enjoyed my time with Secret. Mongers if you want to experience a good ass licking then Secret is the one.

i remember my time with her ... she has tons of mint in her bag. she smokes IIRC.

she was coughing all the time during the session and i think i caught something from her (I felt lethargic for a week and had sore throat) after playing w/ her (my STI panels were negative).

Probably because thats how her name is translated via Google translate....i see her name as 'secret' when using google translate.
OK I see where Google fails there. 密か would be "secretly" as Google gives, but would really need な at the end to be correct. Lesson here is that the name is written in hiragana so should be just read as is. Were it kanji & hiragana then something like Secret would be correct.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hello! I was looking at maruhi densetsu's site and im considering going for itsuki. Anyone here have experience with her?

Thanks in advance