Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes 14500 yen

Type/Location:
yokohama

Language Notes:
japanese no english here

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/cp/12932

it was almost their closing time so no choices left. got toko a milf. she doesnt look bad on the website but in person she was fat and old. but not someone i would kick out of bed.

service was all ok anything goes

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
good del
ivery service

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
this shop is the lowest priced shop of the More Group. all the shops in this group accept gaijin if you speak japanese.
http://www.deli-more.com/mss/mss_search.html

a lot of the girls work in several of the shops at the same time, so look at the cheapest shops first and check if the girl you like is listed there. they use different names and measurements. all the shops in this group are well priced.

i know another person went to marujiru yokohama and did not get fs. ive had no problems and 2 for 2.

check her profile for all options she is ok any option
Okay; I understand. She is okay with all of the options listed on her profile - that's radically different from "anything goes." Still, she is okay with a lot of options.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
if your a freak and you want to eat her liver with chianti and fava beans then common sense prevails
My friend, there is no need to be rude. I politely requested information. Then I politely pointed out an inaccuracy.

I realize that not everyone on message boards is native English speaker, so I maintained a civil tone. It's important that maintain a calm and polite atmosphere to ensure the continuation of TAG. Message Boards that disintegrate into flame wars usually wither and die.

Hello;
I just wanted to know, how good must be my japanese in order to use this srvice? I have a very basic level

an idiot that never post any reports and has several fake profiles, deserves nothing less

To whom are you referring?

Add me to the list if the confused!

o7x1oEZ.gif

Please shed some light for us from your dark hole.:rolleyes: