Guest viewing is limited

Marunouchi Dynamax in Ikebukuro (sexy kyabakura/ oppai pub)

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Marunouchi Ikebukuro (sexy kyabakura/ oppai pub)

Date of Encounter:
November 28 2019

Contact Method:
http://ikebukuro-marunouchi.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min - 5000 yen (mail maga)

Type/Location:
Sexy kyabakura / oppai pub

Language Notes:
Japanese (they are fairly Gaijin friendly)

Details of the Encounter:
Dynamaxed experience

I haven't written a review in a while, but I wanted to share some updates on Marunouchi.

Pretty standard cubicle sexy kyaba, 4 girl rotation, expensive at night, so mail maga is a must for cheapos. Fairly close to Ikebukuro JR station.

Got there around 8:00 pm. 15 minutes waiting time inside the shop. This place has an office lady theme and all girls have a shirt, a tight skirt and regular underwear, well they used too. Now they have more clothes... but that’s a plus. Let me explain, all girls have net stockings, some sort of bra, and very small underwear... removing some “layers” feels really good... And they are more aggressive now, 3/4 four were really into it.

The place looks better as well. The music is dance/club music and it feels like a club private table.

I don’t remember the names, I’m sorry, but I think I had 2-3 new girls.

Lady number 1: Slim, really sexy. She just went straight to the action and the last minute, was like “oh, you speak Japanese?”

Lady number 2: Gyaru-ppoi. Really genki but was a little shy.

Lady number 3: This was the highlight, she was crazy turned on... I tried asking, so tell me about yo... “shut up and kiss me” Ok, will do! Here is when I really noticed the super small underwear.

Lady number 4: New girl, really cute girl-next-door type. She was from the country side, and was really fun. I checked and she also had very sexy (small) underwear.

In a nutshell, very nice girls, very genki girls, new attire.

Remember as always YMMV, and you can’t touch her private area, but most of them ask you to sit on your lap, and you can touch them down there, just not with your hands.

I felt it’s a little brighter than before, so that’s not great, but it’s really hard to pay attention to other patrons when you have her boobs in your face. Overall, a very welcome improvement.

If you like soft-core experiences, french kissing and oppai (boobs), this is a great place.

Not recommended if your Japanese is zero. This time I was surprised that I didn’t need it at all, but typically you need a couple of sentences to break the ice before the action begins.

Also, make sure you visit your shop of choice afterwards to cure the blue balls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mail maga is your friend. Enjoy!

PSA: Also, the actual boobs are not dynamaxed at all, most girls are around 80-85. So if you like big sizes, maybe this is not ideal. (They have some big sized girls apparently but I’ve never met them).

Last edited:
Sounds like a bunch of fun, obviously apart from the blue balls!

Thanks for the review. I like this place too. And yes it's totally YMMV. 3/4 out of the 4 I got didn't let me touch anything below the belt either and we definitely shouldn't push for it unless the girl insists.

Sounds like a cool place to check out.
May I ask what is a ‘mail maga’? Mail magazine?
yes. Usually you can find a link on their homepage to sign up with an email, or they upload coupons to their homepage or affiliated City Heaven site that you can print out and take with you.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thank you for the review. Just came back from the place. I had a really nice time. I didn't have any issues to get into it as i speak decent japanese but they did have rules in english so they are definitely foreigner friendly. All the girls i had were super friendly and quite beautiful. One girl went straight to the action just after saying good evening lol and another one went under my belt by herself. Will definitely go back when i'm back in Japan again. But yeah, make sure you have something prepared for the "blue balls"...

Out of curiosity, where does the "Dynamax" in the name come from? I don't see anything like that on the website.

Dynamax (Japanese: ダイマックス Daimax) is a temporary transformation affecting Pokémon that was introduced in Generation VIII. Trainers who obtain a Dynamax Band are able to Dynamax their Pokémon. According to Professor Magnolia, the Pokémon distorts space to change its size while affecting the world around them.

Reactions: Cinnabums and etto
Browsed the website but didn’t see the VIP that people are mentioning . Can anyone elaborate?

Marunouchi has no VIP room or area. However, you can buy tickets. You get 11 for 10k yen. You can sell them back to the store if you don’t use them all. The standard options you can use the tickets for are posted in the booths. They are not listed on the website. Or you can ask the girl. There are no prices listed for the options however. You have to discuss and negotiate with each girl. Apparently custom options are available also. This is what I read on the Internet forums - I have not yet had the chance to check it out personally but plan to soon. I understand the options are relatively tame - don’t expect sexual or hardcore things. It’s still just a oppai pub. Any info though on what options anyone got would be appreciated.