Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 24,000

Type/Location:
Soap/Incall

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello Mates, just wanted to share with you a review of some recent experiences in the great land of Yoshiwara.

On a hot day in July I felt like trying one of the inexpensive places out. At first I wanted to check out Cream Lemon. But I had two girls in mind and neither of them were available. While I generally have no problem with taking the tencho's recommendations this time I figured I'd bugger off to another shop.

I thought about Silky Doll, haven't tried that one. Found myself saying bloody hell, they always have a lot of girls on at Sweet Kiss. So I strolled right in, asked if gaikokujin were daijyobu, and picked Mashiro, because she was the Gold class girl working at the time. 23000 yen for 90 minutes plus 1000 extra for Gold class.

The wait was about a quarter of an hour and they moved me to the shop next to next store. Which is a bit rubbish because, although the main shop was apparently "reformed" - which the Japanese say when they mean "fixed up" - the tonari no tonari no mise was really pretty run down.

When Mashiro came down for me, she was wearing a comfortable-looking summer dress and looked a bit wider around the middle than I had hoped for. But once we had gotten into the room - which was a little moldy over by the ofuro but the tub itself was clean as were all the towels and the matress for the slippies - and she got me to help her remove her dress I didn't think her body was too bad.

She is not fat, she is just a bit wide around the hips. Her breasts are average. She had a very nice smile, strong jaw. She was a little tan and her skin a little blemished. She was late 20s or early 30s I think. Really seems like a farmer's daughter or a working class girl. Not really too rough on the peepers but she isn't going to make you fall off the station platform to turn your head to get another look at her know what I mean. I was not impressed at first and began to feel as though I had blown my Yoshiwara trip.

I was feeling even worse when she got me on the chair. She began furiously scrubbing me like I was the laundry, or a bushel of rice. Now bear in mind we've had a queen of a summer in Tokyo this year, it was a hot day. I certainly showered thoroughly before leaving my 1DK that morning, even cleaned behind me ears, Fam. But who knows how bad the last guy smelled, yeah?

So let me skip to the middle a bit here and say that, through the first twenty or so minutes I was mighty glum but she really turned it around. Really cute smile on this one, bright. A little small talk, and then she turned that furious working attitude onto me johnny smokes. It started with the BBJ, which was powerful and smooth. Just enough nonsense to keep it interesting. There was another one on the mat and one on the bed, and each time she seemed to really take the time to do it. And it was so fun to watch. I thought there was something a little awkward about her face, right? but she simply has a strong mouth and it's seemingly built for sucking.

I didn't want to pop just yet so we went onto the mat. Sweet Kiss Gold girls really seem to know what they are doing on the mattress.It was a nice long session. I managed to get her to leave my wick alone so I didn't blow all over the mat. She flipped me over and did my front, I got my second lovely BBJ and then she slipped on the hat, straddled me and slipped me boy into her.

Like I said, as with the mouth - I initially thought maybe her body was a bit wide. Bruvs, its all muscle. You could actually see her abs, she's got an eight pack or something. Now I don't mean to imply that you would want to pick this one if you are into fit, tone, girls or anything like that. You don't see it until she is working you. I think that's because she gets so much practice, her body has become a literal sex machine. I didn't last long, I never do. Another bath, a little chat, and a drink. They don't bring them to the room in a glass at Sweet Kiss, there is just a little tray of cans of drinks.

With about fifteen minutes left on the clock, I was feeling pretty relaxed and good, and I worried about whether I'd get him up again. Well this girl is a consummate professional, and to her this was simply a mechanical issue to be dealt with, Her land went to my dinger and in the space of a minute she had tried a baker's dozen of different movements, found one that was getting a response...kept it up for just long enough then treated me to another strong, functional BBJ. Just no games, mates. No playing around. Its time to get the sheep back into the fold, you know, laundry needs to be put out to dry, airplanes need to be riveted, bricks need to be layed. She just had this gusto about it. She slipped on another condom and then slipped herself on and just with that big sweet smile on her face and those core muscles she brought me home once again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommend this girl for a man who is wants to feel like a sports car who is getting a real workover by a skilled mechanic. She didn't seem up for the GFE. She knew what she was doing and she ran the operation. And it was a tight ship, mates.

Last edited by a moderator: