80 mins; 22,000 yen + love hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: While the session was only in Japanese, the provider did say they provide service to foreigners who don't speak Japanese but can use Google Translate to communicate. Also, I had a couple of sessions with Mashiro last year and reviewed the first session. Six that review is over six months old, I'm making a new review instead of adding it as a comment to that one. /note

Recently used Hash Style (only delivery health in the Yokosuka area I know that offers service to foreigners) for another provider and noticed Mashiro was available on my free day but a little late, so I called up and asked if she could allow an earlier session which they checked and replied back that early afternoon was fine. Requested an 80 minute session, confirmed the day of the appointment, got the love hotel room, and called them back the room number.

Mashiro shows up with pixie cut bleached blond hair. On top of that, she seems to have put on a little weight (just a little, perhaps 5 kg). Beyond that, she looks the same with contacts and lower lip piercing. She's wearing a loose blouse and over dress which looks reserved compared to her more stand out features. We have a little hugging and kissing as we great each other. She sits on the couch, I pay the fee, and we make out some more till she mentions the shower.

She quickly strips so I follow suit. Again, she has a tummy but carries the extra weight well. There's also that slight odor of a smoker about her like before. The rest of her is as I remember with a large back and buttocks tattoo, a large tattoo on her lower leg, and on one of her arms. Firm C-cup breasts with light brown nipples. A small soul patch of hair decorates what is beside that a nicely shaved pussy with brown lips and bright pink entrance which sits above a delicious looking asshole.

photo
1683615376422.png

1683615389641.png

photo

We take a quick shower, dry off and the fun starts. I taste all her nice bits and she returns the favor with a pleasant BBBJ. Then I lay her down for lengthy DATY. After that follows various positions of sumata and it feels great rubbing my dick all over her crotch and ass and thighs. After 30 or 40 minutes we switch to sumata cowgirl with a lot of lube to make my legs a slip and slide then within minutes I'm popping a load on my stomach. A quick cleanup and we lay in bed and chat a bit. In a few minutes though I'm hard again so we have a little bit of silly fun till her timer goes off.

We again take a quick shower (nice to see her naked one last time) then get dressed and leave together.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll be honest, her weight gain at first was off putting but that melted away as her enthusiasm and passion rose to surface. Might schedule her again if I want to use a Yokosuka area health.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

Thanks for the review!

Can you PM me? I have a question if you don’t mind. It won’t let me message you. Thanks.

Can you PM me? I have a question if you don’t mind. It won’t let me message you. Thanks.

Aren't you in luck! Instead of creeping into someone's DMs this site has a feature that allows you to ask your question right here right now all free for all to benefit.

Aren't you in luck! Instead of creeping into someone's DMs this site has a feature that allows you to ask your question right here right now all free for all to benefit.
I won’t lie, I have learned a lot here by people asking questions. Just today for example, I learned that asking to talk to someone utilizing a built in feature of the site is actually classified as creeping.

Reactions: YokoMonger
I won’t lie, I have learned a lot here by people asking questions. Just today for example, I learned that asking to talk to someone utilizing a built in feature of the site is actually classified as creeping.

Absolutely fabulous! Never stop learning and now because of your efforts also everyone else learned about another built in feature of this site which allows you to prevent people sending you DMs.

It's like when a girl's profile in a shop pages doesn't have the AF mark but you still feel you need to go and ask her to do it.