Massage delivery service

Chuck U Farley

TAG Member
Reaction score
First of all I am sorry for my lack of terminology and if this has been covered already I am also sorry, I did search but didn’t find it. While doing research I came across this place that seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Although it seems to be based in Osaka area, it seems like they also offer services all over Japan. Does anyone have any personal feedback on this place. Or maybe can offer suggestions that are similar in the Tokyo area?
http://www.erotic-massage-osaka.com/

Again, ideally I am looking for a nice massage with happy ending. I would like the provider to be topless and would like to be able to touch.
Thank you for any info you can provide.

Reactions: MossBoss
Dude click on the enter button, hit the location tab, and look at the various locations. The website is all in English so not that hard to navigate. There are six locations in Tokyo, plus Yokohama, and Chiba.

They don’t have a wide delivery area so choose the location nearest you. I used the gotanda location last year and did the “rendezvous” option. I had a fun time, and it was affordable, but not a lot of touching the girl allowed. We don’t really have this style of service in the U.S.

There are a lot of these types of agencies in Tokyo. Research a little harder.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Use the search function - there are actually reviews from Osaka already posted. And of course, a lot from Tokyo.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ok again I am sorry if this is a stupid question.
I am wondering how the meet up works since I am not from the area. Do they send you an address somehow? And am I supposed to find a love hotel to bring her to or do I meet with her and she brings me. This is all new to me but really want to try it out. I am hoping I am able to call with my phone because Skype doesn’t seem to be working for me through the link on the page.
I am in Hiroshima now so I will try to call when I get back to Osaka.
Also how accurate are the pictures on the site? Are they highly photoshopped?

And the explanation of everything says you can touch but then under FAQ it says touching is not allowed.

You can ask all these questions yourself. I used this service once - the Gotanda branch - a couple years ago. An English speaking guy - native English, as I remember it - took the call. A met a very sexy and attractive lady in front of the Gotanda station and we went together to a LH they had already booked. Strict no-touch rules. I still enjoyed it. She was nice. But the whole thing a bit too well organized for my taste, like it was scripted. But the girl was really beautiful, with a fantastic body. Forgot her name now. I think prostate massage was one of the menu items. So if you like being on your back, having interesting things done to you by a beautiful young lady, this might be your place.

You can ask all these questions yourself. I used this service once - the Gotanda branch - a couple years ago. An English speaking guy - native English, as I remember it - took the call. A met a very sexy and attractive lady in front of the Gotanda station and we went together to a LH they had already booked. Strict no-touch rules. I still enjoyed it. She was nice. But the whole thing a bit too well organized for my taste, like it was scripted. But the girl was really beautiful, with a fantastic body. Forgot her name now. I think prostate massage was one of the menu items. So if you like being on your back, having interesting things done to you by a beautiful young lady, this might be your place.
Thank you for the reply.