Massage Girl In The Street ?

john.smith

TAG Member
Reaction score
Near where I live I was very surprised to see girls offering me massage in the street past 11pm.

Now I have questions :
  • Are those street girls more dangerous than going to a reputable massage parlor ? (no scam, clean, no trafficking)
  • Are these regular massages or erotic one ? (well, if that's at night I think I have the response to this one)
  • Does the massage may actually be good ? (Having a massage would be a first time for me as well, I'm more interested into having a great normal one without HE than a crappy one with HE)
  • Does a love hotel needed or they have their own place ?
I'd like to get a great massage in Tokyo with or without HE, just because this would be my first as well, should I search massage parlor reviews for that, or better search for normal massage place ?

Reactions: MossBoss
I would suggest a delivery sexual massage than tempting fate with a Chinese streetwalker like that.

I agree with Mr Chavers if you want to stay on the safe side.

However I did get a good massage with HE in Tachikawa one night from a young(ish) girl from Taiwan.

They took me up to their apartments and it was all hassle free.

You do need to agree the total fee before you go up. Make sure the fee includes the entry fee plus extras. If they try the bait and switch then leave and they will (hopefully) change their mind.

Reactions: MossBoss
With the Chinese - it is usually 4o minutes full service. Although it mostly massage and handjob finish. A bit if a covered BJ. What is the point of a covered BJ?

10,000 yen is standard.

Near where I live I was very surprised to see girls offering me massage in the street past 11pm.

Now I have questions :
  • Are those street girls more dangerous than going to a reputable massage parlor ? (no scam, clean, no trafficking)
  • Are these regular massages or erotic one ? (well, if that's at night I think I have the response to this one)
  • Does the massage may actually be good ? (Having a massage would be a first time for me as well, I'm more interested into having a great normal one without HE than a crappy one with HE)
I'd like to get a great massage in Tokyo with or without HE, just because this would be my first as well, should I search massage parlor reviews for that, or better search for normal massage place ?
If you want a good place look at this thread. Ai is very good.

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ai-from-love-massage-shimbashi-relaxation-massage-ai.7858/

If you wish to go send me a PM and I can let Ai know another friend wants to visit her shop.

If you live by Shibuya then the answer is no. Even if you negotiate on the street it will be totally different after you pay.

Just my local experience in response to your questions:

Any situation is as dangerous as you let it be. Remember that Japan is a relatively safe country, and these women may not be 100% above board. They will not want any police involvement in their activities, but that doesn't mean that if you are drunk or seem lost in the situation that they won't take advantage. Actual muggings, or beating are unlikely, but if you fall asleep and your wallet is out I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot lighter when you exit.

Are these regular massages or erotic one ? (well, if that's at night I think I have the response to this one)
Regular massage parlors don't usually have to drum up business approaching people, especially men. They may stand outside their shop, which will look like a shop, but if they are stood on the street it's normally erotic.

Does the massage may actually be good ? (Having a massage would be a first time for me as well, I'm more interested into having a great normal one without HE than a crappy one with HE)
Generally pretty bad, if she has massage skills she'll be working in a legit place. Of course exceptions are out there, but if you want some woman to just rub your back, do what she thinks is a good 5 minute massage and then wank you silly then go for the street woman. If you want a proper massage then go to a shop.

oes a love hotel needed or they have their own place ?
Typically they rent out an apartment, split it into multiple curtained off areas and a few girls all work from the same place. If you want privacy these women will definitely not give you that.

If you want to try it, go when you are clear headed and are happy to walk away. Negotiate up front exactly what you are getting and with who. They will try bait and switch, they will try to scam you out of more money.
You can get a fuck for 10k, I did but it was rubbish, rushed and she stank of cigarettes. Before that I'd had a few walk aways where they tried to palm me off with another (uglier) woman, or just refused to be reasonable about how much it was going to cost. For me, if it's just a hand job for 10k then there needs to be some fantastic non sexual things going on too.

If you live by Shibuya then the answer is no. Even if you negotiate on the street it will be totally different after you pay.

I met an obviously Chinese street massage woman in Shibuya who claimed to be Japanese. That alone alone set the alarm bells ringing.

If it 10,000 yen a pop it is worth trying once. But I guess most repeaters are the drunk salarymen on payday.

Reactions: just4fun
Ok, I'm not so broke, I'll just pass along and go to proper place. May try @bichan2 place, she seems a bit old, but I principally want a great massage, if there is HE it is better, but I don't search for that principally for this time.

Now I have questions :

Yes, don't ever go near them. I once was approached by one of these street rats and could literally see herpes sores on her mouth lol.

I have fun of course, but I'm also let down by humanity in general on a daily basis as well.
This is the 1st thing you've ever said that I can agree with!!!!!

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow