Massage parlor expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameguy

TAG Member
Reaction score
What do you generally expect from a massage place?

I went to a Thai massage place for the first time and it seems like I went to the red light district in Ikebukuro.

I went inside and ask for an English speaking girl and the girl told me to shower and go back to some curtained room. Upon lying down on the floor and getting a massaged, halfway in she offered a hand job.

I am wondering what is the proper etiquette in this situations.

Is it better to ask if i can get a BJ? See or touch Tits?

I wanted to ask but the lady kept speaking in japanese even though i think she knows English.

What do you generally expect from a massage place?

I went to a Thai massage place for the first time and it seems like I went to the red light district in Ikebukuro.

I went inside and ask for an English speaking girl and the girl told me to shower and go back to some curtained room. Upon lying down on the floor and getting a massaged, halfway in she offered a hand job.

I am wondering what is the proper etiquette in this situations.

Is it better to ask if i can get a BJ? See or touch Tits?

I wanted to ask but the lady kept speaking in japanese even though i think she knows English.
A lot of these shops don't offer bj. Touching boobs may be possible if you're lucky, or for an extra tip.

It really depends on the place and the girl. I'd say the vast majority of asian massage parlors in Tokyo, HJ is available. Some places much, much more is available, but again it depends on the girl, and sometimes orgs bounce back and forth from semi-legit to FS and back.

With the exception of a few of the orgs that explicitly cater to foreigners (having a website in English, etc), I wouldn't expect that the mama-san would speak English, much less the masseuse. Learning some Japanese terms and having a sense of adventure and making your desires known (touching the masseuse in a semi-neutral place, like on her arm, leg, etc) can help. Really the best thing is to find the places that have been reviewed, and if not, don't have specific expectations. Just don't repeat at places where you don't get what you want, and make sure you write a review about it.

I did hear a lot of moaning on the Ikebukuro Thai Massage place on the other ''room'' it was a curtained space and you can clearly hear the other guy moaning for pleasure.

It was just weird for me as I was looking for a thai massage place to beat me up and I got a free hand job out of it but the girl was nice and was complimenting my naked body (of sorts)

One thing I learned over the years, as long as you're not asking for FS there's no harm in asking. They expect it and don't mind it as long as you're not insistent if they decline additional extras.

Is it correct to assume that all massage parlors in the red light district offer ''options''?

Ive never been to a massage place where they ask you to take a shower is all.

Is it correct to assume that all massage parlors in the red light district offer ''options''?

Ive never been to a massage place where they ask you to take a shower is all.

Well, to start with, "red light districts" in Tokyo aren't exactly well-defined. with the exception of maybe Yoshiwara, most of the blocks in Tokyo where 'red light districts' are, shall we say, shades of red instead of not-red and then all-red. Kabukicho has a lot of 'civilian' locations and is nowadays more of a date night spot than a red light district since most 'incall' RLD places have disappeared in favor of delivery health.

I'd probably say that most asian massage parlors would offer a happy ending at the very least. Unless you are turned on by the 'hunt' and TOFTT, you might want to just rely on reviews to find out which ones are which. Under no circumstances follow a tout or girl on the street offering a massage or anything else.

I did hear a lot of moaning on the Ikebukuro Thai Massage place on the other ''room'' it was a curtained space and you can clearly hear the other guy moaning for pleasure.

It was just weird for me as I was looking for a thai massage place to beat me up and I got a free hand job out of it but the girl was nice and was complimenting my naked body (of sorts)
Where did you go

Reactions: Sanjayb and MikeH
Status
Not open for further replies.