Massage Places With Happy Endings/more (exchanging Recommendations)

DevilChef

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I looked around for a thread with this or similar topic and couldn't find a match so I wanted to create this one. Mods may remove this if there's already a similar one.

To the point, I recently moved out of Tokyo (technically only a short train ride away, but still) and I thought I'd share some recommendations for places I've gone to. I don't want to make these places swarm up with foreigners so I'd like to keep it somewhat private -as long as there's no rule against that-.

I'll share some good places I've been to, with anyone who's interested AND willing to share something back. Again, the purpose behind it is written in the previous sententence.

As an example, one place, in east Tokyo, a Korean massage place with small clientele. Offering the usual massage services (incl. asakuri), but in addition, they also offer FS for 15,000yen. Mama-san is especially hot.

Also, in east Tokyo, a Thai massage place (which when I used to frequent the place) offered FS to trusted clients.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested. I'm not out to promote any place for any monetary gain and I am doing this merely to expand my own knowledge and share it amongst a trusted community.

As an example, one place, in east Tokyo, a Korean massage place with small clientele. Offering the usual massage services (incl. asakuri), but in addition, they also offer FS for 15,000yen. Mama-san is especially hot.

Also, in east Tokyo, a Thai massage place (which when I used to frequent the place) offered FS to trusted clients.

It is fair enough to keep your places underwraps. Sharing general info should give others the confidence to pursue their own places.

Just a couple of questions, what is the total price for a massage and FS at the places you mentioned? How long was the 'date'?

Did you get offered FS or did you ask for it? Did you get it your first time?

Not a problem!
The first Korean massage place offers massage (asakuri, oil massage and a happy ending) 60 mins 10,000 yen. Twice I asked for the full course in a 60 min package, so we moved straight to sexy-time. I was short on time. I did once ask for a shorter massage, like 40 minutes for 7000 yen, but didn't get any FS (wasn't expecting it either). The first few times I went, she asked in a shy manner, "kondomu nashi wa 10,000en, kondomu de 15,000en". You get the idea. I was actually kinda naive in the beginning and didn't realise "kondomu de" meant FS, lol! Lost some opportunities there.

The second place (Thai) actually took a while until I was "offered" it. I had gone to the place, probably over a period of 3-4 months somewhat regularly, say 2-3 times a month on average before it happened. It's quite funny, because it kinda happened on a dare. I had almost always chosen the same girl each time (really cute, slim, small breasts) so we "knew" each other and when I asked her about FS she first kindly declined, but when I said "You're such a mean girl" or "anata wa warui" in a pouty way, she went out of the room for a minute, then came back with a condom, took off her panties, put the condom on and proceeded very promptly to show me how right I was, haha. (warui in Japanese can also mean bad - in a good way!)
EDIT: Sorry, totally forgot to add the time and price! Ahem.. 60 mins oil massage with happy ending 7000yen. 80 mins 12,000 yen (incl. happy ending). I got FS during a 100 mins course, 14,000 yen.

So it can be the randomness of many things.

Reactions: MossBoss
Wait- She charged MORE for condom use? BBFS was 5000 yen cheaper?

hello,

I'm interested to know the name of the korean massage place and if the women were good looking there?

Thanks

Could you tell me the names and locations of the places you mentioned?

Reactions: SugoiBoy