Massage Republic Advice

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I probably should have realized this already but recently it was brought to my attention that MR could be used for trafficking. It bums me out to think that my last encounter using MR could have possibly been the case. I’m not saying it was because my research beforehand was pretty good I think I found her on IG and looked at her travels and parties she was attending not the sort of thing you would think a trafficker would do.

My question is this, for those who have or want to use MR, how do you determine if the provider is legitimate or not?

i've had my fair share of escapades with girls from MR and City of Love

i have no suggestions on how to detect possible trafficked girls

i have kept in touch with one of the girls I've met. thru our conversations she has mentioned they used to use 'agents' but after learning how the system works they have stopped using agents. entrepreneurs, these girls. well more money for them i guess. BUT could this info be trusted? i honestly do not know.

Reactions: Alice
Best advice is likely to avoid both MR and CoL unless a provider directs you to her page. There's a reason most links to and sometimes mentioning of the sites are removed from my understanding. A majority of the profiles are just fake that get you to call foreign numbers without even getting to the potential trafficking issues you brought up.

Best advice is likely to avoid both MR and CoL unless a provider directs you to her page. There's a reason most links to and sometimes mentioning of the sites are removed from my understanding. A majority of the profiles are just fake that get you to call foreign numbers without even getting to the potential trafficking issues you brought up.
Yes, most legit, real independents have their own social media presence/website or something other than those listings. The bait-n-switch is also real as we can easily track down down pics that are used on different ads in different countries at the same time. Phone numbers can be tied to more than a few advertisements indicating trafficking or some type of management involved.