Guest viewing is limited

Massage service in Fussa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck finding provider that services at lunch time?
I find that highly unlikely. All the places on or around bar rowe do their business at night. You'd probably have to look else where, probably on a day off or something.

Anyone interested in meeting up and going to check some of these fine services out as a small group?

Do any have an updated on massage parlors in Fussa? I see this place, Health Massage , can you tell me about it and maybe show the other brothels you speak of on bar row. New to Fussa area and looking for place to relieve my stress when needed it with some quality. Not sure if all of google street view is updated, but I did see this place. :D

I'm pretty sure "Esthemonde" on bar rowe is a massage place. Also, there's "Shampoo" or "Health Massage" as I've heard it called. There's a place right as you enter bar rowe with a sign out front with the image of a woman's leg on it, that's a place you can go. Two places on bar rowe are just straight up brothels, offering 5,000 for a bj and 10,000 for sex.
The second place you reviewed, it's between Yokota and bar rowe? Like a really un-assuming place with a sign on the corner with arrowes pointing to the place? If so, how is that place?

I went for an afternoon stroll just to look around and I saw the Health Massage place near Eddies.

Esthemonde is indeed on Bar Row. Lil pink sign out front with a Crescent moon on it.

I did see the Thai Massage place. its on the "back street" before you reach Bar Row as you're walking from the Fussa Gate.

There is also a tiny building right across the road from Eddie's, but that is not a massage place. This place is more along the lines of a Pink Salon, but I didn't catch the name of the place. They offer CBJ for 4000yen. Woman was a bit older, but it was dark in there so didn't really matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.