120min, 41000yen + 2000 cosplay + 5000 deep throat + love hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Running very late on this review, but I figured it was worth putting my experience down.

I wanted to try out Robodeli based on a bunch of reviews from here, and Tyrol caught my eye, so I went ahead and booked her when I had some free time. I booked her for 2 hours, maid costume, and deep throat. Booking was super simple over Line, in English and Japanese. They were responsive and accommodating with my requests.

I booked in advance so I didn't know what hotel I would be at, but I told them I would be in Ikebukuro, and they were flexible. Once I arrived there, I looked at a few hotels and settled on Hotel Times One, Room 703. Once I was in the room, I messaged them and told them what hotel and room, they sent me the address to confirm the correct one since there are multiple Hotel Times in the area. I confirmed and sat down to wait.

Tyrol appeared at the door only about 10 minutes later. My first impressions were that she was very pretty, short, with cute eyes and a great smile. She gave me a hug as I held the door for her, and walked in. She began to prep everything and undressed in prep for washing, and I will reiterate what a few others have said: Tyrol is veryyyy skinny. Her ribs and hips show prominently. However, when she turned around as she was getting undressed, she showed her butt and it's actually pleasingly round (though small). Her boobs are a nice handful, and her skin is clear and bright.

After she undressed, she helped me undress and we did the standard wash, brush, and gargle with the iodine mouthwash. During the wash, she kept it slow but definitely teased me as she cleaned. Once we were done, we went back to the main room and she put on the maid outfit, she called me master, and we were off. We made out for a bit with DFK (which I loved, she is very open to it and her lips are very soft) and some groping through the clothes, then I asked her to pretend to clean, and she made a giggling show of it. I was rock hard at this point, so when she bent down to pretend to organize some stuff by the bed, I stuck my dick in her face and she turned and took the whole thing without skipping a beat. I'm not huge, but it was still amazing to see such a small person take it all so easily. She went at it for a bit, and then I had drew her to her feet, laid her down on the bed, lifted her skirt (she hadn't put on underwear with the maid outfit), and went for the DATY. She tasted and smelled amazing, was smoothly shaved, and she was very responsive to my tongue.

I dined well for a while, then got up, had her get up, and got rid of the outfit because it was just getting in the way now. Then we did some 69, face-sitting, and face-fucking in various positions. She deep-throated in all positions. I popped after a few different positions here, and we took a break, laying down on the bed, cuddled, and talked. She can speak some English, though we did have some roadblocks when talking about some stuff because my Japanese is basic conversational only, though I did ask her to help me read some of the signs in the room. I was gently rubbing her all this time, and after a bit, I suggested we move to the outdoor bath since the weather was nice. We went out there, bathed for a bit, with her washing me again, and then went for round 2 outside, various positions in and around the tub.

After a bit, the hardness of the tile was getting in the way, so we moved back inside, and did more of the same from round 1. She offered some extras then, but I was out of cash (which I deeply regretted), but we continued with no reduction in her enthusiasm until I popped again. We were close to time, so we chatted, cleaned up, and packed up, talking the whole time.

I didn't take too much advantage of the robot theme here, though Tyrol was more than happy to play the maid, which was fun for me as well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When I first saw her, I thought maybe she was too skinny and was worried about hurting her or maybe not being able to enjoy myself as much, but her taking charge early put that worry to rest, and I enjoyed my time with her. Her BJ skills are great, and so is her deepthroat. I want to see her again (with extra cash next time), and potentially a 3p.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024