Mat Play

magnilan

TAG Member
Reaction score
HI, I haven't had much experience with mat play, only time I did was in Kawasaki at a place that starts with "P" and ends in "ise". Was kinda disappointing. Always wanted to try a place that offered great full service mat play. As I will be in Tokyo soon, was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for the best place or provider for this. I'm not made of money, but I am willing to up my budget a bit if I can get something memorable. I did think of just throwing money at the problem (i.e. as high as you can go in Yoshiwara) but I know that its not always the case of money being the solution. Hoping to gain from the experience from everyone here in pointing me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

HI, I haven't had much experience with mat play, only time I did was in Kawasaki at a place that starts with "P" and ends in "ise". Was kinda disappointing. Always wanted to try a place that offered great full service mat play. As I will be in Tokyo soon, was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for the best place or provider for this. I'm not made of money, but I am willing to up my budget a bit if I can get something memorable. I did think of just throwing money at the problem (i.e. as high as you can go in Yoshiwara) but I know that its not always the case of money being the solution. Hoping to gain from the experience from everyone here in pointing me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
I've never heard of a soapland in Kawasaki called Pise. 🤪

In all seriousness, to better accommodate your situation, there is a very important piece of information that will help make resolving this issue for you as smooth as possible:

😶 How is your Japanese? 😶

I've never heard of a soapland in Kawasaki called Pise. 🤪

In all seriousness, to better accommodate your situation, there is a very important piece of information that will help make resolving this issue for you as smooth as possible:

😶 How is your Japanese? 😶
Sorry, forgot to mention that part. I have an N3 qualification from way back, and am generally able to handle most casual conversations. Just don't talk to me about politics and economics and I'm good.:cool:

Reactions: corgiesiao
Sorry, forgot to mention that part. I have an N3 qualification from way back, and am generally able to handle most casual conversations. Just don't talk to me about politics and economics and I'm good.:cool:
Well then, brother, if Kawasaki is close by, why not try Bijin Lab? This lady offers mat, CFS, and is okay with the gaijin.

If that is far, there is its sister shop, Idol Kenkyuusei, in Yoshiwara. Same deal, gotta hunt for the girls that will do mat play.
In that same area is Y-Shirt which I have not been to, but I have read several reviews about some ladies who offer phenomenal mat play.

Lastly, in Ikebukuro there is Marine Blue, which has a clear list of ladies who offer mat play, but your pickings of good looking ladies is slim. If girls like Airi or Kaede show up there, book them as they are promising.

Well then, brother, if Kawasaki is close by, why not try Bijin Lab? This lady offers mat, CFS, and is okay with the gaijin.

If that is far, there is its sister shop, Idol Kenkyuusei, in Yoshiwara. Same deal, gotta hunt for the girls that will do mat play.
In that same area is Y-Shirt which I have not been to, but I have read several reviews about some ladies who offer phenomenal mat play.

Lastly, in Ikebukuro there is Marine Blue, which has a clear list of ladies who offer mat play, but your pickings of good looking ladies is slim. If girls like Airi or Kaede show up there, book them as they are promising.
This pretty much covers it. I'll just add that if you do go to Y-Shirt, your best bet is to look at those who fall into the "Darling Course" category, as they usually offer mat-play. Since the mat courses take longer to prep, they're usually offered @ 70 mins and up but YMMV.

Thanks for the recommendations from the both of you. Other then Idol Kenkyuusei whom I haven't heard much of, the others have solid reputations on this forum. Will definitely check them out.

Sorry, but if you would indulge my fantasies, or illusions if you will, for a little while longer, and pull me back to earth if you wish:ROFLMAO:. Would you say that the service is on par with what you get in AVs? I get that their not too realistic and are not everyone's cup of tea, but I was hoping to be waited on hand and foot just once in my life.:sneaky:

I was also mildly surprised when none of the top class soaps appeared among your recommendations. Perhaps money really isn't a measure of the quality of experience here. I read somewhere that Versailles had the big golden chair we know and love and was intrigued. Was hoping for somewhere that can provide that level of "hospitality".

This pretty much covers it. I'll just add that if you do go to Y-Shirt, your best bet is to look at those who fall into the "Darling Course" category, as they usually offer mat-play. Since the mat courses take longer to prep, they're usually offered @ 70 mins and up but YMMV.
Nice tip on the Darling Course btw. Wouldn't have known🙏

Reactions: tomatosoup
but I was hoping to be waited on hand and foot just once in my life.
Literally this is the definition of Japanese hospitality. If you want a woman who will let you put your foot in her head or lick every single inch of your body while calling you ご主人様, you might want to try a maniac delivery health (although you get no FS, so yeah…)

Soaplands deliver a girlfriend experience, not a devout worshipper.

I read somewhere that Versailles had the big golden chair we know and love and was intrigued.
To be honest, if you want to spend close to ¥100,000 yen for a fucking chair go for it. Please leave a review if you do. 😌

Literally this is the definition of Japanese hospitality. If you want a woman who will let you put your foot in her head or lick every single inch of your body while calling you ご主人様, you might want to try a maniac delivery health (although you get no FS, so yeah…)

Soaplands deliver a girlfriend experience, not a devout worshipper.

To be honest, if you want to spend close to ¥100,000 yen for a fucking chair go for it. Please leave a review if you do. 😌
I was really hoping someone else would:ROFLMAO: . Guess I should give Y-shirts a go then. Thanks for the info. Will also give Idol Kenkyusei a look see if I get the chance.

Reactions: requiemmorrow