Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi all,

Been following TAG for a little while now on the lead-up to my first trip to Japan, so thought I should return the favour by reviewing my experience.

I speak only a handful of Japanese phrases, so English for the most part, with great help from Google Translate.

Initially my plan was to go to Versailles as I'd heard it was foreigner friendly, and possible to get some good girls for reasonable prices on the weekday afternoons.

I went in and tried seeing what I could get for 50k, but was told this was too low. As they started to usher me out the shop the tencho stopped them and sent me back in the room. From there I was guided by one of the staff to another place, not 100% sure what it, Ascot I think based on the lighter I accidentally pocketed, just down the road a little bit.

The mama there started showing me different girls from various locations, and eventually showed me Tsubaki. She said if I was interested she would see if the price for her could be negotiated down to 60k from 90k, so being a bit nervous I agreed. A couple minutes later she informed me a car would pick me up soon, and not to mention to Tsubaki I got it for 60k.

Car came very shortly after and picked me up, taking me to Martini. The tencho there was welcoming, and after a couple minutes wait was introduced to Tsubaki. Her face is definitely photoshopped a bit, but still quite pretty regardless, with a stunning figure. Amazing tits, small waist, great hips and ass, with a lovely, clean shaved pussy.

She guided me up to the room, where I removed my shoes outside and then undressed myself once inside, then asked me to undress her, which I happily did. We went to the bath first and talked as much as we could, her English not being great but understanding quite a few words, before I got the wash down on the stool. She was very playful and attentive from the off-set, which helped me relax. After a soapy wash down from her it was a quick pop back into the bath before moving onto the bed.

She started of with a BBJ, which surprised me but obviously I didn't complain, and her technique was definitely something. We then 69'd, with her pussy being clean and tasty, before the possible mistake came. As she got off me she went straight to mounting me, no condom. I did question this and she asked if I wanted one, but as this was the first time I was gonna be laid in nearly a decade, my rat brain just said "do it" and in I went bare. Didn't last long as she rode me cowgirl.

After that it was back to the bath for a wash, and I asked about mat play. She happily complied, and started prepping the mat as I soaked in the tub. Once the mat and her were lubed up I was invited to join, where I got a full body rub down between her tits and legs and she licked and sucked nearly every inch of my body, god damn did that feel amazing, before she again mounted me cowgirl (I figured the damage, if any, was done, so no harm going bare again). Lasted a bit longer this time, and both times she seemed very into it.

We finished up with the mat play and washed down again, before going to the bed for an attempted round 3. While I was hard, I didn't have it in me to finish a third time, so we stopped and cuddled as I sucked and played with those lovely tits of hers. It ended with a proper wash, having got the lube lotion in my hair and beard, just as time wrapped up.

She guided me out and gave me a goodbye kiss, as the car came back after a short wait and took me to the station.

Once reality dawned that I'd just barebacked a soapland girl the anxiety kicked in a bit, but I like to think that they're not gonna let a girl with STIs go BB with customers, at least not with anything serious (HIV is the thing that keeps jabbing at the back of my mind, but as I keep telling myself would they really let a girl with HIV even work at a soapland, let alone BB?).

If there was any negative that sticks out to mind, at times when kissing I could feel a bit of rough stubble on her upper lip, but nothing noticeable from appearance.

Overall though, the experience was surreally good, and I'm still taking it all in having got back a couple hours ago from it. It cost a bit more than I'd have liked, but as I'm celebrating a milestone birthday I said fuck it and took a punt. Definitely making sure to wrap up with any further encounters I have on holiday, because I don't want this concern and anxiety hanging over my head even more haha.

To note, when I'm back home in 3 weeks I'll get an STD check, will update if it comes back positive with anything. Just crossing all fingers and toes that I haven't just screwed myself over majorly for a couple hours of pleasure.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If I wasn't on a budget I'd definitely be interested in going back, so if you're the kinda person who can afford soaplands regularly I highly recommend a visit. If you're looking specifically for BB action, then I couldn't suggest it any harder!

Very attentive girl, friendly staff, and nice rooms. Tsubaki helped me break a decade-long dry spell in the most marvellous way I could have hoped for.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

Once reality dawned that I'd just barebacked a soapland girl the anxiety kicked in a bit, but I like to think that they're not gonna let a girl with STIs go BB with customers, at least not with anything serious (HIV is the thing that keeps jabbing at the back of my mind, but as I keep telling myself would they really let a girl with HIV even work at a soapland, let alone BB?).

Not sure. But even if she gets tested every month, you're probably not the first guy she's been with since her last test. If she's going raw with everyone, it's possible for her to spread whatever her partners have to you. It's up to you whether you want to accept that risk.

Reactions: Tequila Sunset
Nice review, sounds like you had a great time overall, though I find it interesting the mama-san told you not to mention the price to Tsubaki.

Also, great username. You're a hustler.

First, given there's an uptick in syphilis cases around Tokyo, you should get tested regardless even if it was covered. Honestly, if you partake in p4p it's a good idea to have testing once every one to three months anyways.

As for the review, the shop page says 120 minutes is a 30,000 yen bath fee (the provider fee is usually paid in the room) and you paid 30,000 on top of that. I don't think they were giving you a secret deal, but I also don't think they were pocketing some of what would have went to the provider either. Not sure though. At that level of high cost establishments, nama is likely the default which is another reason to get tested.

First, given there's an uptick in syphilis cases around Tokyo, you should get tested regardless even if it was covered. Honestly, if you partake in p4p it's a good idea to have testing once every one to three months anyways.

As for the review, the shop page says 120 minutes is a 30,000 yen bath fee (the provider fee is usually paid in the room) and you paid 30,000 on top of that. I don't think they were giving you a secret deal, but I also don't think they were pocketing some of what would have went to the provider either. Not sure though. At that level of high cost establishments, nama is likely the default which is another reason to get tested.
‘The provider fee is usually paid in the room’ - lolwhat.

‘I don’t think you got a secret deal’ - not a ‘secret’ deal, but Martini is 80k for first timers even for Japanese, and Ascot Club if the girl is shared from there is a 65k shop, so regardless he absolutely did get a deal.

There’s a thread for the inane STD comments too. This is Japan, some places are nama some aren’t, and regardless of which no one forced anyone to do anything. Unfortunately due to this thread existing the shop is going to now be overrun by the hordes asking for nama until every foreigner is getting even BJs covered or are barred completely like every time someone mentions it on this forum.

Nice one.

Stories like this just show that for the most part, getting the full service is completely attainable. It’s just that the middlemen have no flexibility and can’t be bothered to do extra work for the extra gaijin cash, since none of it is going to their pocket.

Unfortunately due to this thread existing the shop is going to now be overrun by the hordes asking for nama until every foreigner is getting even BJs covered or are barred completely like every time someone mentions it on this forum.
This is so true lol

I’ve just finished booking my round of appointments and the only ones that outright refused me were ones that were reviewed here.

‘The provider fee is usually paid in the room’ - lolwhat.
To be fair, that's the way it's normally done for Japanese at soaps, it's part of the fiction that keeps things on the grey side of the law. For foreigners, they collect up front because there's too many issues.

Reactions: Maxblack
Just out of interest - how many shops supposedly have started barring all foreigners or changing what they offer to us "because of these threads"?

This is so true lol

I’ve just finished booking my round of appointments and the only ones that outright refused me were ones that were reviewed here.
Would love to hear which those shops are and how you tried to book them?
In Japanese?
With Japanese phonenr?
Any information is valuable, PM is fine if you don't wanna write here.

And this is why boys and girls, well probably just boys, you actually have to have a battle plan that is thought out before. If you are a big boy enough to go and give your monies to get sex you are also adult enough to think beforehand what are your risk tolerance levels, what you are happy to do and what not and then actually man up and do just those things and nothing else.

And this is why boys and girls, well probably just boys, you actually have to have a battle plan that is thought out before. If you are a big boy enough to go and give your monies to get sex you are also adult enough to think beforehand what are your risk tolerance levels, what you are happy to do and what not and then actually man up and do just those things and nothing else.
My plan is solid, I always cum!

Would love to hear which those shops are and how you tried to book them?
In Japanese?
With Japanese phonenr?
Any information is valuable, PM is fine if you don't wanna write here.
Sure.

Just out of interest - how many shops supposedly have started barring all foreigners or changing what they offer to us "because of these threads"?
As the sole info hub in English for this niche hobby, this place seems to have a decently big reach.

For info sharing purposes, it should ideally be hosted on Discord etc where it’s not publicly indexable and have an initiation process so that incentives can be properly aligned. Just my two cents.

For info sharing purposes, it should ideally be hosted on Discord etc where it’s not publicly indexable and have an initiation process so that incentives can be properly aligned. Just my two cents.
So you'd rather put all this information into a centrally indexed, corporate owned system that's based in the United States and subject to FOSTA/SESTA?

This might be the most addlepated suggestion I've seen on this forum. And you're competing with FOB tourists looking for a spoonfeeding.

So you'd rather put all this information into a centrally indexed, corporate owned system that's based in the United States and subject to FOSTA/SESTA?

This might be the most addlepated suggestion I've seen on this forum. And you're competing with FOB tourists looking for a spoonfeeding.
Yes, let’s zone in and focus on the legal downsides that will affect nobody looking to nut, out of a principle that few if any care about.

What a parochial viewpoint.

Nothing is stopping you from creating a discord to do that, but live chats always devolve to useless circlejerks since the days of mIRC. Oh, and eventually the real pervs get involved with sharing and posting shit that will get the channel shut down and authorities notified. But maybe your channel will go against the norm so go for it.

let’s zone in and focus on the legal downsides that will affect nobody looking to nut
You might want to read up on how that legislation (the legal downside) works:

https://decriminalizesex.work/sesta-fosta-explained/

https://aidsunited.org/fosta-sesta-and-its-impact-on-sex-workers/

https://www.bjcl.org/blog/sex-sells-but-not-online-tracing-the-consequences-of-fosta-sesta

It means that all it takes is one person reporting a forum or communication space to get it shut down.

And you also apparently missed the part about it being a US based centrally indexed system - meaning that US law enforcement can scrape the contents with a simple warrant, which I'm pretty sure our brethren in the US Military would not be thrilled about given Article 134 of the UCMJ.

Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH
Personally I appreciate mentioning whether it was a protected or unprotected encounter to get a better sense of the risk.

Reactions: Figrindan