Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min - 16000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese, Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
After my disappointing time in Tobita, I went to Matsushima the next day hoping for a better time and maybe even GFE. Walking through the main street, I saw more 8-9/10 girls than what I would have expected. I told myself, don’t choose the girls here if you want GFE you idiot. So, then I went through side streets where I stumbled upon Reika. She was fairly cute, and she waved at me enthusiastically and smiled so I knew this was the one. She was an older slim woman I would assume she was mid 30’s. I would say looks 7-7.5/10 She spoke little English, so I had to use some google translate. She got me in the shower and washed me off then told me to dry off while she took a rinse.

Noticed that she had a blue tattoo on her upper right arm and scar on her abdomen. Surgery maybe? Maybe she got stabbed at one point her life? Anyways didn’t bother me at all. She had me lay down then to my surprise she gave me a BBBJ. That got me rockin hard. Can’t say much for technique because it lasted probably 30 seconds. She slipped the condom on with her mouth and gave it a little extra spit. For lube I’m assuming. I asked her what I cannot do, she said no kiss, no touch face, no DATY

Started with CG. She went all the way down. I knew at this point when I get her in missionary, I would be able to go as deep as I could. Switched to missionary then to DS. She was getting dry, so I put a little spit after I told her to switch to missionary again. I didn’t see any bottle of lube anywhere.

I popped here in missionary and she looked at my condom hoping that I came and when she verified, she clapped and made a sigh of relief and thanked me. I asked her if it was painful and if she’s okay and she said yes but little painful. I’m not well endowed so I’m assuming it was because she was getting dry. She cleaned me up, I took another shower then we talked a bit then I grabbed a cookie (no lollipop available) and went on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, this was miles better than my experience in Tobita. Not quite GFE but good enough to enjoy my time with her.

Reactions: Ojaysee and Karbon
Thanks for the additional review from Matsushima following up from your Tobita review.
so I put a little spit after I told her to switch to missionary again. I didn’t see any bottle of lube anywhere.
No lube? That's strange.... don't know how she could function without it, it's kind of a necessity.

Approved: 10/29/2019

Reactions: Maxblack
Thanks for the additional review from Matsushima following up from your Tobita review.

No lube? That's strange.... don't know how she could function without it, it's kind of a necessity.

Approved: 10/29/2019

Right? Confused the hell out of me. Next time I come across a lady that "seem" to have no lube around I'll just be upfront and ask.

Reactions: TAG Manager
This is Osaka, not Tokyo.
Correct me if I'm wrong, practically all reviews I read about tobita and matsushima is that most girls don't want you to kiss them, they give 30 secs blowjob and it's all pump and go. So you are telling me guys can still expect gfe in a 20-30 minutes course?

Correct me if I'm wrong, practically all reviews I read about tobita and matsushima is that most girls don't want you to kiss them, they give 30 secs blowjob and it's all pump and go. So you are telling me guys can still expect gfe in a 20-30 minutes course?
Yes. You just need to get lucky with the right kind of girl. It takes a lot of trial and error though.

Reactions: TAG Manager

With places like the Shinchis it's best to not get your hopes up with non-SOP service unless you repeat often with a girl.

Having said that, GFE is definitely possible even without kissing. I made it a point to learn a little bit of casual Japanese pillow talk. Flirting, compliments, smiling often, etc. It helps your girl to relax and have fun, which usually means they flirt back and put in more effort so you have a good time. Quoting one of my favorite dirty comics, sex is communication!

Absolutely you can get GFE at Matsushima. A much better chance than at Tobita. Stay off the main street and you can meet many girls with nice attitudes who give BBBJ and DFK.

If you can read Japanese and understand the acronyms used to describe services, this blog is absolute gold and I use it whenever I go there.

https://yumyumwxy.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-16.html

no one has Matsushima name card ?
IMG_20191101_072315.jpg

my oct reviews coming soon.

Reactions: sunshine2k5
Looking forward to your review.
I'm also thinking about when I'll go to Osaka next year and meet Sayuri at the same time?^_^

i have cancel my tokyo trip next year,my plan for next year will be 2 bkk and 2 tobita.
i went 8 trip tokyo , each trip 8-10 days, and average 10 soapy every trips.
The last tokyo trip was this year JAN, but only spend 3 soapy , rest i took a train up osaka every days.
And tobita i make 3 trips of total 27 days, and i fucked almost 200 Japanese girls in japan, haha.
i have build up good rapport with over 10 high end foreigner soapy shops, too bad i wanted to quit now.
I don't like the surprise every times i see the girls, and it is always disappointing , so far only 2 i have a shock when i see the girl, she was ready tobita beauty standard, one was at makeup and one at garindio.
I prefer tobita because the beauty standard is soapy can't fight, and most of all, you don't get that surprise of disappointment.
Service is almost zero, is the attitude of the tobita girls that will make a different.
I had many girls happily fucking non-stop till the sound came, cause once they enjoy, they just indulge,
so, if you can make them happy,and 30min isn't very long.if you can hold on you can find many of them really lust for more
so far, i had the best fuck is still kaho https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『結雅』
i had 4 visits, and i intented to look for her every trip, every 2-3 times in a trip.
her tightness is real, 4 visits i feel the same, even a short break of 2-3 minutes, her tightenss will come back again, this feeling i get already worth everything, cause i can't it from other girls.

Absolutely you can get GFE at Matsushima. A much better chance than at Tobita. Stay off the main street and you can meet many girls with nice attitudes who give BBBJ and DFK.

I ventured out there tonight with the hope of GFE and perhaps I just got really lucky. I have no idea which street is the "main one" - I tried to cover the whole area without repeating laps on certain streets but this seemed impossible. I did far too many laps and got lost when trying to find the girl I was going to decide on. In the end, at the last moment a girl that looked a bit like Nanami Kawakami caught my eye and I went for her. She was a mix of cute/embarrassed/enthusiastic with lots of smiling and laughing through the session. To my surprise she started with DFK through the session it seemed DATY and BBBJ were also okay. Personally I will be going back here rather than Tobita just based on this experience - but perhaps it was just a lucky pick in terms of the girl? I regret only choosing 30min!!

I went back again tonight looking for the same girl but she wasn't there. I didn't do laps of the whole place this time and chose a girl somewhat at random. When she undressed, her arm was covered in cut scars which made me feel a bit off. Ignoring that, her BJ skills were amazing and technique wise she was very good in general with plenty of GFE and DFK. When she got the condom out and motioned to start, I gave a hand signal to "flip" to missionary first at which point she put the condom away without any real hesitation - indicating BBFS was okay until my brain kicked in and I pointed at the condom... I'm not sure how I should feel about that...

I think the nature of the previous girl where fumbling a bit with the language barrier and being "new" to a gaijin was funny/fun to her set a certain bar in my mind that I wanted to match. I wanted that happy-go-lucky vibe.

I guess the gamble is just part of the game with these places.

Edit - I'm not sure if this is worth mentioning or not but with this girl we both did an Iodine gargle in the shower. With the first girl we didn't do any mouthwash gargle - I'm not sure if this was because she mentioned I was the first customer for her that night or if it's totally unrelated.

Last edited:
Sorry for the very late reply LOL. It depends on the girl. Both of my experiences in Tobita, I received genuine GFE and the first girl even allowed me to kiss her and suck on her tities and even smell her. The second one did not though but she still gave me a good GFE regardless.

Reactions: requiemmorrow