50 mins ~25k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
In the Osaka area over the new year (I'm lazy so this is late) and had to try the other shinchi.

Scoped the area out beforehand on Google maps to suss out my route (the walk of shame kills me, so make it as short as possible) to the place I wanted to visit and was on my way. Matsuhima itself is rather unassuming, as compared to Tobita. As others have stated, its somewhat residential, but it still has a similar vibe, as its easy to see who is there for a good time and who is not.
Unfortunately I made the mistake of not choosing a back up place of interest, as I soon found out the place I wanted to go wasn't open yet (Make sure you have a back up plan!). But had to press on because, well we all know what its like when you have an itch.
I made my way down a small alley(that I assumed would be empty and free from stares and calls) on the circle route I had chosen to go back to the main street, but was stopped by a mama-san calling out. The alley being too narrow to simply ignore her, I struck up a conversation, and well, got sucked in.

The place is very much the same as any other place youd find in any of the shinchis. Small but tidy. Small table off to the side for the warm beverage they give you and a futon that is slightly too small for all the shenanigans you might want to get up to.

Provider:
As has been echoed here before, the people in Matsushima arent as 'hot' as the ones in Tobita, but give off a more chill, girl next door vibe. That isnt too say they arent beautiful, Ichigo (Obvious fake name) was wearing a cheerleader uniform (I think), and given the chance in a club or bar, I would definitely have tried to strike up a conversation. From the get go, I could tell the difference in 'effort' between this time in Matsushima and the other times I had gone to Tobita (though one time in Matsushima isnt a good sample size). Ichigo was very genki from the get go and was keen to strike up conversation during the set up time (money etc).

Main Event:
I wont go into too much detail, but Ichigo was definitely keen to please. The initial shower was better than usual, with some nice touching, and brief bbbj. Once we got back to the room, we starting with some DFK, and moved towards the futon for some more bbbj. Her technique is passable, but not anything to write home about. At some point she had procured the dom, before going through various different positions (CG, RCG, mish) and ending on doggy, looking into a well placed mirror at the end of the futon. CG and doggy were the best positions for the view (The mirror and her above average bust, which was nice, but not as perky as Id like). Finished with some more DFK before settling down for some more conversation. I got the impression more could have happened with her in the 10-15 mins I had left before the obligatory final shower, but I was content to practice my Japanese.
Overall, a pretty good experience, leaning more towards GFE.
Headed back to get a late lunch at Maccas, a little lighter than I had gone in (Wallet and 'water' weight)

As good as the time was, I doubt they have the same people available after 4 months, and with the amount of places available in the area, I can't see myself going back there. So I put 'May repeat' because I know the place is quite friendly and I know what to expect.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Going to try and increase the sample size for Matsushima in Sep or Dec this year, so keen to try and destroy the bank account further at that time.

Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 5/19/2023